Any fellow P90Xers in here?

Options
Just received the new P90X3. Going to jump in and get started. I have been doing lots of diet prep to get ready and here we go!!

Replies

• jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I used to! I did p90x for 3 rounds (9 months), then did 1 round of p90x3. Moved on to something else now, but that's what got me in to fitness in the first place. :blush: Went from being unable to pull myself up even a little on a pull-up bar to doing 8 (with feet touching the ground in between, but still!) and no push-ups to 20.
  • wdkeys
    wdkeys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    P90X3 last month..i am doing diamond push ups now like a boss...enjoy this work out its great ...
  • rmitchell239
    rmitchell239 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    jessieleah wrote: »
    I used to! I did p90x for 3 rounds (9 months), then did 1 round of p90x3. Moved on to something else now, but that's what got me in to fitness in the first place. :blush: Went from being unable to pull myself up even a little on a pull-up bar to doing 8 (with feet touching the ground in between, but still!) and no push-ups to 20.

Nice job! Pullups are typically harder for girls so 8 is great!
  • jackb08
    jackb08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I plan to start P90X Monday. I've done a couple rounds of 21 Day Fix and am ready to try something new.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options

Wow, that is amazing! Did P90x a couple of years back but never lost the definition gained from it. Loved it! Doing more yoga and sculpt type things now. I would like to try P90x3 someday.
  • UnicornInTheMaking17
    UnicornInTheMaking17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with week 4 of P90X and I've lost almost 20lbs now. Tony Horton is my hero! No crispy cremes in the house!
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Completed P90X, Insanity, P90X3, and Body Beast. I love P90X3 and right now I am doing a hybrid of Body Beast and training for a half marathon.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid of P90, P90X3, Insanity, Insanity MAX, Insanity Asylum, Focus T25 and Les Mills Combat.
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X, P90X+ and P90X3 and they are all awesome! Good luck and have fun!!
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I should be in week 8 of p90x but I'm taking a short break to completely get over this strep throat. :(
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of P90x3. My initial intent was to stick with it for a year but I may switch it up.

Yeah this is similar to my experience. My current weight loss attempt was sparked by my confidence in being able to stick to these routines. I've done my first push up and my first pull up thanks to p90x3. Also it got me into the habit of monthly measurements and pictures which have been awesome! Actually remembering all this has me feeling motivated! haha *high five*
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Completing P90x3 tomorrow. Did several rounds of P90x before that, decided to do x3 now because I just had a baby in February. I like the 30min workouts but still like the original more. Going to do a hybrid of the two (but modifying the P90x strength workouts to 30min as that is all I have time for with a 5 month old). I add in insanity and running now and then. Also did body beast while pregnant. I will probably do some sort of hybrid with that then too. Good luck! P90x got me to do my first pull-ups in my life! I could do about 60 total in the legs and back workout when I got pregnant. Hoping to get back to there someday!
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ganzelly wrote: »
    Completing P90x3 tomorrow.

Congrats on completing P90X3 and looking forward to hearing more success stories on you next program.