small victory

Options
stefraab
stefraab Posts: 402 Member
I've been feeling really down about my body lately so I just thought I'd pump myself up a little bit.

My boss brought in samosas this morning - at 250 (ish) cals a pop. :s

Well I had ONE... and despite the fact that coworkers are encouraging me to go have another, and the fact that there are 40 or 50 still over there waiting to be eaten, I stopped at one.

Take the victories where you can get them I guess... :)

Replies

• DawnCallas
    DawnCallas Posts: 68
    Options
    All I have got to say is that I could NOT do that! I consider that to be a HUGE VICTORY!! LOL
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Whoot! :drinker:
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Great display of willpower!! :flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! My coworkers finally get what I am doing. A while back, one of mine would try to get me to eat stuff and say, "don't deprive yourself, you'll never stick with it." I was like, don't worry I am not depriving myself!!!
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's the little things. Way to go!
  • stefraab
    Options
    WAY TO GO! My coworkers finally get what I am doing. A while back, one of mine would try to get me to eat stuff and say, "don't deprive yourself, you'll never stick with it." I was like, don't worry I am not depriving myself!!!

I love when people say that. Not over-indulging does not = deprivation. :s AT least not to me (and you evidently :-))

• lisazags
    lisazags Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thats a huge victory! I would have eaten one and then probably throughout the day have eaten the 40 or 50 that are sitting over there. Moderation is key! Have a great day!
  • stefraab
    Options
    All I have got to say is that I could NOT do that! I consider that to be a HUGE VICTORY!! LOL

Hahaha :-) thanks for the encouragement.

I find it really really hard to resist delicious food.
  • stefraab
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!