How much weight have you lost doing P90X?

Options
2»

Replies

• reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 25 pounds and 11+ inches my first round of P90X (finished last Sunday)...I start a new round on June 6th and below is the thread for support...we have about 15 people that are starting around the same time and most are mutliple rounders...all the support and advice you need...

Good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248519-mark-your-calendar-june-6th-starts-another-round-of-p90x-c
  • julybugg
    julybugg Posts: 10
    Options
    We did the lean version. We plan to do it again in a month or so and do the classic...
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    We did the lean version. We plan to do it again in a month or so and do the classic...

I have tried to get my husband to do it with me but he has no interest.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    I'm currently doing my 4th round of P90X. While I haven't followed the recommended diet (at all), I do eat very healthy for the most part. I have not lost weight, per se, but I am MUCH stronger, leaner, and smaller!

I am not following the diet either but I stay around 2000 calories of mostly clean food. I don't consume pork and I try to stay FAR away from fast foods. But its hard when I have 2 kids under the age of 5, a husband who is addicted to fries AND we live across the street from McDonalds.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    I have lost almost 25 pounds and 11+ inches my first round of P90X (finished last Sunday)...I start a new round on June 6th and below is the thread for support...we have about 15 people that are starting around the same time and most are mutliple rounders...all the support and advice you need...

Good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248519-mark-your-calendar-june-6th-starts-another-round-of-p90x-c

Did you do the Lean first and then moved on to the classic? Congrats on your weight loss success!!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    I have lost 32 pounds...I am almost done with my 90 days...a few more weeks and I'm done. :smile:

wow thats awesome! Was it your first round or second? Are you doing the Lean or Classic?

I'll be finishing up my first round and I'm going to do round two when I'm done. I was doing the classic program. I'm hoping for round two to do the doubles because I want to get to my goal weight of 175- 180 pounds...
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I just finished it last month, and was a huge fan! Feel free to look at my pictures on my profile... During P90X I lost about 9.5 lbs and about 4 inches (I think) in my waist. I really started to tell a BIG difference after about week 6- now I can't go anywhere with out people making comments about how much weight I have lost. My Husband did P90X with me and he lost about 20 lbs!!

You look awesome. Great work!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I lost 24 pounds during the first round of P90X classic and 7 pounds during my second round. What also worked for me is that I did some double workouts during the first round. Nothing to strenuous, just walking in the afternoon with coworkers on our breaks. I think that really helped me shed fat.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am just finishing up my first week of P90x Classic. It is my first time doing it and after three days of doing the Ab Raper video I am improving, yeay!

I've decided not to weigh myself at all during the first 30 days. I have never ever had any luck losing weight when I've worked out in a gym and tracked cals but always seem to lose inches. I know with the intensity of this program, it is likely to be the same. So I have my bodymediafit to ensure I'm keeping around a 500 cal per day deficit, eat about 2200 cals a day and "trust the program" like Tony says. I'm not following the diet program but do drink a protein shake after each work out and notice I'm not as sore.

I took photos but have yet to measure myself. I will do that this weekend.

I did the legs and back work out last night. LOVED it. So far my fav work out.

I will either join this group or the one Repobob (? hope I got that right) suggested for us. I will check back in later this weekend and see what the consensus is. Cheers everyone and happy Friday!!!!!:drinker: