LOOKING FOR AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS FRIENDS!

Options
tatbrat99
tatbrat99 Posts: 22 Member
NEW AND LOOKING FOR LOTS OF SUPPORT!!

Replies

• Jackibackner01
    Jackibackner01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using My Fitness Pal for a few years off and on. This past 6 months has been the most successful though. I was 119, which is a little low, in 2011. I started dating the most amazing man, got happy and gain 45 pounds. Ugh! Once all.my cute close and my sex life dropped I had enough. I lost 10 pounds here and there, but it always came back. This year my new years resolution was to look good naked. So I really committed to it. At first I just did a deficit, eating only about 1200 calories a day. And lost 10 pounds, about 5 per month, but i platued. So after a month of not loosing anything, my boyfriend and I decided to go low carb in April. Im actually eating more, about 1400-1600 depending on the day. Ans I've lost another 10 pounds since. Currently 141.2. Lowest I've been in a long time! Feels great! My ultimate goal is 127. But we going to a music festival in September, trying to hit 135 before we go. I also did the Bikini Series challenge from Tone it Up, love it! The workouts are challenging, but don't make you feel horrible about yourself. They give you a weekly schedule to follow every Sunday. The workouts are always different so you don't get bored.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been around for a few years, but really committed for the last 10 months. I'm a little more than halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I exercise 5-6 days a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • tatbrat99
    tatbrat99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have been using MFP on and off too! Always quitting because I screw up! I am a little over 200 and by the fall I want to be under 200! Ultimately being about 130. I have a personal trainer/ friend who I am going to 3 days a week starting next Monday
  • DrGM42
    DrGM42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off too. I struggle when I screw up but I'm trying to own it. (Beer! Why do you have to be so tasty?!?!) I'm a little over 200 and want to be 145-155 ... I don't think I was ever 130 lbs! LOL If you need more support, feel free to add me.
  • terisaruth
    terisaruth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too log every day and exercise at least 4 times a week. I use this more to keep me honest, but do have about 5-6 pounds to lose
    DrGM42 wrote: »
    I've been on and off too. I struggle when I screw up but I'm trying to own it. (Beer! Why do you have to be so tasty?!?!) I'm a little over 200 and want to be 145-155 ... I don't think I was ever 130 lbs! LOL If you need more support, feel free to add me.