Starting today! Does anybody want to join me?

francesca_kate
francesca_kate Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to start my weight loss journey (again) and would love to make some friends along the way. I've just graduated university and moved to another city with my boyfriend where I'm essentially alone, especially when it comes to trying to diet (he's amazingly supportive but he doesn't need to lose any weight).

I'm 5'5'' and currently 196lbs. My lowest weight was 150lbs around 2 years ago but during my final years at university, it piled on. I'm aiming to get to 130-40lbs at a steady pace, maybe losing around 1lb a week.

If you feel like you need a friend during this journey, like I do, or just somebody to compare techniques and recipes with etc, then please feel free to message/add me on here!

I'm also considering joining the local Slimming World. Does anybody have any experience with their program? I'll be sure to share recipes if I do join!

Replies

• Hey! Adding you now. Need all the support I can get. (29/F/197lbs/5'5)
  • imanmosh
    imanmosh Posts: 1 Member
    M starting today too, first experience with the app, how do we add each other?
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    I started (again yesterday). Feel free to add me. :)
  • francesca_kate
    francesca_kate Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! Adding you now. Need all the support I can get. (29/F/197lbs/5'5)

Accepted! We have almost the exact same height/weight stats.
  • g3478
    g3478 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join the support group too. Starting today
  • Spaul23
    Spaul23 Posts: 4 Member
    I am starting today (again). Need all the support I can get this time around. More focused this time.