chubby cheeks and round face ??

Options
Hey guys!™ recommend me some facial exercises to loose face fat.. want my face to look a bit slimmer ..

Replies

• Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You can't spot reduce - your body just loses fat where it loses fat from. There are facial exercises galore in the Internet but I wouldn't think they're effective. Some people just genetically have rounder fuller faces.

Are you eating at a deficit for overall fat loss?
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!™ recommend me some facial exercises to loose face fat.. want my face to look a bit slimmer ..

You can't spot reduce. If you want a slimmer face, it'll require losing weight overall. However, you may be able to get the appearance of a slimmer face from carefully applied makeup, if that is your thing.

• demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Erfw7471 wrote: »
    You can't spot reduce - your body just loses fat where it loses fat from. There are facial exercises galore in the Internet but I wouldn't think they're effective. Some people just genetically have rounder fuller faces.

Facial exercises might do good I suppose, but the idea of them isn't too make the face thinner, but to keep the facial muscles strong so the skin over them (hopefully) doesn't droop so much.
  • jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Yes!! Its been more than I week I m.eating at a deficit .. but I can feel my head pains sometimes cuz I m not eating enough :(
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    you have a beautiful round sunflower face.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    a week is no time to see any notable changes
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    If you're having headaches you likely aren't eating enough.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Yes!! Its been more than I week I m.eating at a deficit .. but I can feel my head pains sometimes cuz I m not eating enough :(

Some people naturally have rounder faces and fuller cheeks. Your face appearance may not change much if you do not have a lot to lose.
    If you are having pain from not eating enough maybe you need to re-evaluate your goal. If you have less than 50 lbs to lose you probably don't want to aim for losing more than 1 lb a week. If you have 25 lbs or less to lose than 1/2 lb a week is probably more reasonable. Don't eat less than 1200 calories a day.
  • jasminerz2015
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    you have a beautiful round sunflower face.

Thanx buddy .. but due to my chubby cheeks I look heavy thou I m not that fat ..so I feel if I reduce some it will have impact on my whole personality :)
  • jasminerz2015
    Options
    bostonwolf wrote: »
    If you're having headaches you likely aren't eating enough.

Yea!!! I do feel headache may b cuz I never ate food within a calorie budget before.. and I m having 2 meals a days now so may b my body feels starvation and I feel head pain
  • jasminerz2015
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »

Some people naturally have rounder faces and fuller cheeks. Your face appearance may not change much if you do not have a lot to lose.
    If you are having pain from not eating enough maybe you need to re-evaluate your goal. If you have less than 50 lbs to lose you probably don't want to aim for losing more than 1 lb a week. If you have 25 lbs or less to lose than 1/2 lb a week is probably more reasonable. Don't eat less than 1200 calories a day.

My budget say 1260 calories per day .. my aim is to loose around 15-20 lbs in 3 months time .. so my weekly target is around 0.75 kg..
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz.
  • sidricks
    sidricks Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful face. I'm sad you feel down about it :(
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Trade you for my long horse face any day!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I have a chubby face. While it's certainly gotten smaller, it'll always be round and cheeky.

I don't find your face exceptionally round/chubby. I think it looks just fine.

With less than 20lbs to go, a more realistic goal for you would be .5lb (.23kg) loss per week. Eat more :)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »

Aww, I love your face!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Aww, I love your face!
    Shucks lol

4yy9sj4zld3r.gif
  • jasminerz2015
    Options

Oh common!! U r really pretty
    . Such a beautiful smile .. may u keep smiling all if life . Ameen
  • jasminerz2015
    Options

Aww, I love your face!

Thanx hey ... love u too :D
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My sister is 5'2" weighs 98 lbs and still has chubby cheeks and a round face. She always used to hate it, but now that she's 62 and they keep her looking youthful, she doesn't mind a bit.