Tough Mudder bound, and determined!!!

Options
Hey Everyone! Im fairly new to MFP, was recommended I use it when I got my FitBit back in March. Brand New to the forums and looking to reach out into the community for motivation. I'm a positive person and a great motivator to others but sometimes fall short in the support I need to give myself! Im always looking to provide great recipes ideas and resources, I`m always researching and my heart is really in it, just need that support system to back me up on this journey. Goal driven to succeed I signed up for Tough Mudder Toronto in August and am determined to complete it. I wrote my first Blog post here today and plan on documenting as much as I can on here to help keep me on track!

Please connect with me and lets help one another reach our goals!

Replies

• whitneyrabbott
    whitneyrabbott Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The Tough Mudder is so much fun!!! I just completed one in May. Then lost some motivation, got married, went on a honeymoon, and am ready to dive back in. Would love to stay in touch!
  • Megs_Getsfit
    Megs_Getsfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats great! How did you find you felt doing it? (please be completely candid!) I hear ya on the motivation front, check out my first blog post, and yes lets stay in touch! Where are you from?