2»

Replies

• steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • steffirae76
    Options
    I started Focus T 25 June 1st.....looking for some friends who also follow this program for some support and views.
    Add me
    I started Focus T 25 June 1st.....looking for some friends who also follow this program for some support and views.
    Add me

http://www.t25calories.com
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've actually gained 1lb and gained some inches... I follow a pretty healthy diet and stay below my calorie allowance everyday.

I've helped a couple hundred people through T25, Insanity, and Max:30. In my opinion the Shaun T workouts are very effective but the fat loss and the increase in muscle tone is very even so you may not see a significant amount of weight loss showup on the scale. However, you should notice a difference in your measurements and how your clothes fit. Also, anytime you start a new workout program that results in some muscle soreness can cause some weight gain initially. It's just your muscles retaining water and will dissipate within the first week/week and half.

I also noticed you mention that you eat under your calorie goal everyday. Is this in addition to not eating back your workout calories? A significant calorie deficit will be detrimental the same way eating too much will be detrimental to weight loss. Nutrition to lose weight without exercising is very different than when you are exercising. Message me if you have questions. I would enjoy helping you.

• steffirae76
    Options
    I am about to finish Week 5 of Alpha round and would love to have more friends that are doing T25...especially an advanced user. I intend on doing another round of Alpha, not ready to move on to Beta just yet. Wondering if anyone else has done this.