I'd like more friends!

Options
I'm a 30 year old trying to lose 2 babies worth of weight from the past 3 years. I'm on every day, and would like more friends to motivate and help motivate me!

Replies

• thecoker
    thecoker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya! (But I have a few more years on ya- LOL!) I won't be back on until Tuesday, but feel free to add me and I'll try to be a positive motivator for you!
  • misskitty2018
    misskitty2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    count me in! I'm new to the community discussion but have used this sight for some time. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 4 years (took so long), and recently lost 8 pounds in the past 2 months. I'm not going to take another 4 years to lose 50 pounds more! I need lots of motivation and support too. thanks
  • VanillaGorilla808
    VanillaGorilla808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and whoever else may need more friends and or motivation. We're all in it together!
  • chadr74
    chadr74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have to small kids myself and I know the struggles of losing weight! Not only do I struggle staying out of refrigerator and pantry I am steadily pulling my kids out of them to. Now is the best time to start developing better and healthier eating habits! Friends on here definitely help! I have enjoyed watching what few friends I have steadily lose weight and stay under calorie goal. Good luck on your journey!
  • Olsz72
    Olsz72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom over 40 of two teenagers and a younger son. They keep me running anywhere they need to go, which leaves little time for me. I need ALOT of motivation to keep going too. I'll help you, if you or anyone else can help me:)