Bon Temps - Week 1 of the True Blood Challenge

Options

Replies

• MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    No big plans for the weekend, other than to get my life back on track after this crazy week.

Yesterday was crazy for me, I'm ready to slow it down....but exercise and stay to the plan.
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I haven't got too many plans this weekend. Just some R&R. I do have a run set for tomorrow a.m. with my neighbor. I think she's in a little better shape than I, so she'll help push me up those hills when I want to stop and walk. The buddy system works! I just don't push myself hard enough when it's just me running by myself (quote from my hubby last night -- He's 100% right. Truth hurts sometimes.) And hopefully I"ll be able to log another run on Monday on one of the trails I never get to go on during the week. Choose wisely this weekend, everyone!! Let's kick some butt!
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    went to the fresh food market this morning - so early - SO COLD - but AWESOME - I do not know how I am going to eat all this food now... regardless, it is so much fun wandering the aisles and finding the best looking produce :love:
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Ok, worried that I am not losing this week! But it is TOM for me, so by next week, I should de-bloat and be back on track!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    HI Everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was super, super busy. Boy Did I get in the exercise! I went with my 4 grandkids and daughter to the aquarium. It takes about 3 hours to see everything and my 3 year old granddaughter thinks Nana is suppose to pack her everywhere. Then we had a picnic at the park and of course she had to be swung. Talk about good arm exercising! Then it was home to get ready for church! My granddaughter came home with me and we literally crashed in bed as soon as we got here.
    Happy Holiday, Have big fun everyone. We are going to the river for a cook out, hiking and swimming in the very, chilly water.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This weekend is a bit boring for me. Still a bit miffed the weight isn't coming off as fast as it did a month ago. Can't decide if I want to maintain what I've been doing and ride it out or eat a little more, eat a little less - I just don't know! Patience does not come to those who are losing weight. ;)
  • Pam37841
    Options
    I hope the tread is so dead because everyone is out exercising and soaking up sun!
  • melusinagr
    Options
    I was soaking up the rain! Got caught downtown in a massive thunderstorm. Was fun though. =)
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Week One - and 3 1/4 lbs lost. Woo hoo!

Go Bon Temps!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Tomorrow is weigh in day, good luck. Let's see how badly we beat other teams :wink: . Go Bon Temps.
  • Sanya77
    Options
    my computer is acting goofy........the other teams are trying to mess with us already!
    :laugh:
  • Pam37841
    Options
    really? I dont think mine says this unless my food is under 1200 - it seems not to take exercise into account... (could be wrong - should have a look at a day I did a bit more on...) - but it is up to you re the exercise cals thing - general consensus on here is to eat them back or part of them - I have found this week trying to eat them I am not losing - could just be a bad week, could be the extra cals. I am personally tempted to just drop back to eating assigned cals and then accepting exercise as bonus deficit when I do it - in saying this, I do not do gym sessions every day so my deficit tends not to be too crazy...

how is everyone going? big plans for the weekend? getting psyched for our first weigh in yet?

Thanks for the advice. I have been eating most of them back this week so we will see tomorrow how it all works out. Fingers crossed. :smile:
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Weigh-In Week One - and 3 1/4 lbs lost. Woo hoo!

Go Bon Temps!

Way to Go!!! AWESOME!
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would tell you about a challenge that I signed up for. It starts June 1st and the challenge is to walk/run/ride 100 miles by the end of the month. That is only 3.3 miles a day. Here is the link if you are interested in joining.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248883-100-mile-challenge-can-you-do-it
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    I am so excited... My starting weight for this challenge last week was 183...
    My current weight 179... So I've lost 4 pounds...I'll be sending this info to Unaffected in a message as I am not sure what time I'll be able to log in tomorrow but wanted to make sure I posted it here as well.

Yay!!! LOL I probably would have lost more but I've been strength training and I've actually gone down some inches and built some muscle. I am I think more excited that I am toning up as I lose then the actual weight going down on the scale. This is my info now.
    Current weight 179
    now keeping track of my measurements
    waist- 36 inches
    hips- 46 inches
    neck 15 inches
    upper arms -13 inches
    thighs- 26 inches
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi, no change this week sorry :/

SW: 152.5lb
    Wk2: 152.5lb
  • melusinagr
    Options
    No real change for me this week either. =( TOM started today, so now I know why I didn't lose any this week.

Congrats to those who did! Sorry you are picking up the slack for me this week.
  • Sanya77
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight either.:sad:
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    SW:228.5
    CW:227.5

Yay!!! I've lost a ponud i gonna kick up my workout this week, shooting for 2lbs.
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    I am down 1.2lbs this week :D - it is a little confusing as I am doing conversions over here - have added this to the other thread tho to keep on the official list - does anyone know if we are just posting in that thread or if we should msg weigh ins to unaffected?
    well done Bon Temps for a super start to this challenge :D