Aloevera juice, lemon juice, honey, apple cider vinegar,husk, or green tea??

Options
Comment which one is most effective for weight loss in ur case?? Share ur experiences please :)

Replies

• foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Eating less calories than you burn is my recommendation.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    None.

Why? Because weight loss comes from a caloric deficit. There are no magic foods which suddenly make you lose weight.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Calorie deficit
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that is just a no x6.
    Eat less than your body uses. Accomplish this by eating less, moving more, or a combination of the 2. Lose weight. Get awesome. Truly is as simple as that. It's the doing it that's the hard part.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    All of these things, including ice water, spicy foods, lemon water, or whatever else you want to add, have a teeny tiny impact on metabolism IF they have any effect at all. You might be able to eat an extra 50 calories a day if you got the conditions perfect. That's within the margin of error that you'll see with food logging, calorie estimates, and water weight fluctuations. You're getting tripped up by looking for some quick fix or magic potion. Get back to the basics. Read the stickies. Count your calories. Move more.
  • jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    None.

Why? Because weight loss comes from a caloric deficit. There are no magic foods which suddenly make you lose weight.

So all those tricks and tips r fake?? That sounds really bad :p
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    As much as people wish for it, there is no magic pill/drink/etc for weight loss. As stated above, it's simply burn more calories than you consume.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    None.

They are fake as far as weight loss is concerned.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar in cold water w/ lemon juice, honey and cinnamon is delicious, but the calories are what matters. Drinking more of one thing or another isn't going to make any difference. Calories in versus calories out.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar in cold water w/ lemon juice, honey and cinnamon is delicious, but the calories are what matters. Drinking more of one thing or another isn't going to make any difference. Calories in versus calories out.

+1. I drink green tea as a plain water alternative. No impact on weight loss
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit for weight loss. No magic potion needed.
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options
    None.

Yes. They're just created by authoritative fitness figures to exploit a niche in a market and make money pretty much.
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with water? Or beer?
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Honey...if honey was the trick for weight loss...I'd shovel that sticky deliciousness into my mouth 24/7
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    None.

They are pimped by snake oil salesmen wanting you to buy their supplements/books/DVDs/WLPs.

It's neither here nor there whether they actually believe in such magic weight loss foods or whether they are deliberately lying.

The point is, there is no magic weight loss food.

Instead, use MFP for staying under your calorie limit. That's the surefire way to lose weight. Best wishes!
  • SkiMummy
    SkiMummy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Actually I disagree.
    I think if you mixed all of them together and drank 4 - 6 liters of the mix every day, then you would feel so ill you wouldn't want to eat anything else, and then you would loose weight.
    Hmm, I think I might have just come up with a new business idea.....
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    How exactly would any of those things cause weight loss? I'm not being rude, I just really want to to think about the answer.
    Meanwhile, eating fewer calories than you burn will work every time, and you can eat/drink whatever you want.
  • jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How exactly would any of those things cause weight loss? I'm not being rude, I just really want to to think about the answer.
    Meanwhile, eating fewer calories than you burn will work every time, and you can eat/drink whatever you want.

All these things claim to melt fats when u consume them plus better digestion system which may also help in speeding up weight loss.. I was going thru the health benefits of all these things and found these stuff may help but was confused so I posted it to know if anyone has gain any benefits and lost any weights ??
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options

All these things claim to melt fats when u consume them plus better digestion system which may also help in speeding up weight loss.. I was going thru the health benefits of all these things and found these stuff may help but was confused so I posted it to know if anyone has gain any benefits and lost any weights ??

THEY DO NOT HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT, DON'T FALL FOR THE TRAP

wluk9c8ks39e.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

How do they "melt fat" exactly? Are they on fire? How does that work?