You know your work out was good when...

Options
You keep tossing and turning because you can't get your legs comfortable and relaxed. I did my body good tonight boot camp is amazing !

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Haha. I've been there.
    Also when you are already sweating buckets a quarter of the way in.
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    ...when you can barely open a door or walk up a flight of stairs leaving the gym

...when you get through a run and your clothes are as wet as if you jumped in a pool
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    When you cant get your sports bra off after doing arms lol
  • Jungley
    Jungley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When you keep waking up during the night every time you turn over in bed because your legs are stiff and aching from your run!
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    fbinsc wrote: »
    ...when you can barely open a door or walk up a flight of stairs leaving the gym

How about being unable to walk down a flight of stairs. After my first bodypump class I had to hold the rail tight because my legs were so wobbly.
  • lucyholdcroft363
    lucyholdcroft363 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    fbinsc wrote: »
    This :lol:
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When you try and stand up off the indoor rower and then try not to trip over over it when stepping over the slider!!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    When you cant get your sports bra off after doing arms lol

Hah! So true. A simple sports bra can turn in to a medieval torture device after a good workout.
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    when you puke. one my personal favourites :-)
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    ....you continue to sweat through your street clothes, even after you've showered and changed.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    You struggle getting up off the toilet the next day
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    When have you to sit in your car for 5 minutes after gym because you're too nauseated to drive.
    When typing hurts your forearms.
    When people think you're pregnant because you're waddling instead of walking.
    When you delay going to the bathroom because between sitting down and wrestling with sweat-soaked lycra, it's just too hard.
  • jaxnjosh
    jaxnjosh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bluefish86 wrote: »
    ....you continue to sweat through your street clothes, even after you've showered and changed.
    Ha love this Very true
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    The gym crowd offers a standing ovation.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I actually feel like a good night's rest is a sign of a good workout! When sleep comes to find me as soon as I curl up with my book. And when you're just sore enough the next day to say, " I can't wait to work through these achy muscles!"
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Waking up in the middle of the night, drowning in sweat.
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    When you walk around a supermarket holding on to your bum because the feeling of your glutes amazes you or you consider leaving costa because you are wondering if your legs will hold you up for the length of the queue.xx
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    You text your hubby to come lift you off the toilet. :D
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    when you are drenched in sweat but can't shampoo your hair without several breaks because you can't lift your arms
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You text your hubby to come lift you off the toilet. :D

Not quite as bad but I have rang my hubby to come find me on a long run because my legs can't hold me any longer lol