Getting married

Options
Ok folks this is serious now.....I have been dabbling about with My Fitness for years...logging on when I need to loose a few pounds, doing the job and going away. I am getting married in 8 weeks time and I really really NEED to loose a bit of weight for those forever photographs!!!! At the age of 61 (I think) I find shedding the pounds a bit tricky..... The healthy eating plan is no problem......well it is, getting all those calories is hard to do. So what do you reckon......what can I loose in 8 weeks x x xhugs x x x

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Depends on how much you have to lose.

50+ pounds 1-2 pounds a week.

35+ pounds 1 pound a week.

less then 35 pounds 1/2 to 1 pound a week.

Remember weight loss isn't linear, some weeks you will lose and some you won't.

Eat at a reasonable deficit and exercise.

Slow and steady healthy weight loss.

Make sure to weigh all solid foods and measure liquids.
  • stellanne
    stellanne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with the conversion from English stones to pounds at the moment..... I would love to loose 2stones.. X x x. Hugs x x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    stellanne wrote: »
    I am struggling with the conversion from English stones to pounds at the moment..... I would love to loose 2stones.. X x x. Hugs x x

Losing 2 stone in 8 weeks is probably not going to happen... How much do you have to lose? Maybe you should have planned the wedding more than 8 weeks in advance so you had plenty of time to lose the weight?