What fast foods have you found that keep you on your diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• katt742
    katt742 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    McDonalds-hamberger happy meal

Arby's- Jr. Roast beef and a salad

Wendy's- Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and either a salad/chili/or baked potato

Panera- Asiago Roast Beef and black bean soup. (1/2 and 1/2 combo)

lol, or HAMBURGER.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Sushi! Soooo good and actually helps me bump up my fat intake with avocado maki which is <200 cals a serving.
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow, great list!!! These are the types of hints I was looking for, thanks for the help!

The Men's Health link had a list of 7 meals that sounded good too:
    http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/7-fast-food-meals-under-350-calories
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    McDonalds-hamberger happy meal

Just had a Steve Martin/Pink Panther flashback! :D
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    McDonald's small fries and small cheeseburger is a good lunch sometimes. I only go there rarely though and do everything I can to avoid FF.
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Oh~! At McDonald's (I know, I'm dieting and I still eat there, sue me! >:| ) they have the bacon-ranch salads, they are very low cal if you get the grilled chicken version. I don't know the exact cal. but i know it's under 400. Which is surprising for MickyD's.
  • pmoriarty
    pmoriarty Posts: 18
    Options
    Jerry's Regular size Crispy chicken sub only has 620 calories. I get it with honey mustard and it's 700 calories perfect for dinner.

zpizza - large cheese pizza has 200 calories a slice

mcdonalds - filet o fish and a small fry has 610 calories

California Tortilla - I get a few things here:

Regular size BBQ Ranch Chicken Burrito without ranch or the crispy tortilla chips inside - 587 calories

Regular Size Buffalo Chicken Wing Burrito without ranch is 573 calories, with ranch is 720 calories

Regular Size Havanna Chicken Burrito only has 602 calories, the wife loves this

Regular Size Classic Steak Burrito without sour cream or cheese has 583 calories

They also give you the option of excluding the tortilla on any burrito which reduces the calories further. They have a great nutrition calculator here: http://nutrition.californiatortilla.com/recipe_categories.php

5468113.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I still eat Chinese take out. I like fried tofu w steamed broccoli. I get the garlic sauce on the side and dip my fork in foe each bite. Unless they have brown rice, I don;t get the rice.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Taco Cabana Potato & Egg breakfast tacos. Each one is 200 calories. But I'm bad and have them add a little cheddar. I need my calcium.