Obsessed with quest protein bars!!!

Options
Ok, I'm goong to have to limit my intake of chocolate chip cookie dough bars! Can't stop eating them! Also like the double chocolate quest bar... But not addicted so can eat them without the feeling of .... I can't stop eating them! Anyone else!!!

Replies

• stoof21
    stoof21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I eat one every morning with my coffee.
  • ChuckeeCheezit
    ChuckeeCheezit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cooki dough was like crack for me. But as my caloric intake went down i needed to use those calories for real food.so eventually i just stopped eating them.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    YES! Me too. I typically eat one per day. Expensive though.
  • twinsbabyweight
    twinsbabyweight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorite!! Have you microwaved them yet...Amazing!! The fat content is messing up my macros lately so I've been forced to go several days without them.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them simply because they're too expensive... but I want one so bad!!!
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Om
    Chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorite!! Have you microwaved them yet...Amazing!! The fat content is messing up my macros lately so I've been forced to go several days without them.

omg!!!! Microwaving them is awesome!!!!!! I am forcing myself to give up the chocolate chip cookie dough too! I just can't stop ea
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    are
    I haven't tried them simply because they're too expensive... but I want one so bad!!!

They are sooo good! Yup, so expensive but you can sometimes get deals on groupon or other places!
  • arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    lol, y'all have talked me into trying the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... I'll be on the lookout for them when I'm out shopping !
  • agsmith273
    agsmith273 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had the white chocolate raspberry one today and it literally tasted like dessert! Not a usual flavor I'd like but I bought a variety pack off of amazon. Can't wait to try the cookie dough now!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I used to eat them everyday. However, recently I just eat one only on my weightlifting days. My favorite flavor is the new Mint Chocolate chunk.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    I have had a chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar for breakfast every morning for a year. Still not tired of it. In fact, I look forward to it every day.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the white chocolate raspberry myself. Have you tried the s'mores one yet?
  • BronxBStanfield
    BronxBStanfield Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Cookies and creme...yum yum yum
    The only one I've tried and didn't care for is the Lemon Creme Pie.
  • arditarose
    Options
    _YourLoss_ wrote: »

I was wondering about that one. I am afraid to buy it because they are so expensive and I assume I won't like it. Not good? I tend not to like the fruity ones.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I was wondering about that one. I am afraid to buy it because they are so expensive and I assume I won't like it. Not good? I tend not to like the fruity ones.

I got a sample box from Amazon that had the lemon in it. I highly recommend not eating that one. I just... I don't even know how to describe how much I hated it.

I just had the smore's one today. That was pretty good.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

I got a sample box from Amazon that had the lemon in it. I highly recommend not eating that one. I just... I don't even know how to describe how much I hated it.

mmkay. I won't do it. I've never seen one person mention they liked it. What about that coconut one? That doesn't really appeal to me either. Coconut cashew or something.

Smores is good but still does not compare to cccd for me.
  • Azexas
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

mmkay. I won't do it. I've never seen one person mention they liked it. What about that coconut one? That doesn't really appeal to me either. Coconut cashew or something.

Smores is good but still does not compare to cccd for me.

The coconut was pretty good. I'm not a huge coconut person. (It's the texture not the taste)
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I used to eat either a Cookie Dough or Double Chocolate every day. Since summer has started (I'm a teacher) I only eat them once or twice a week. I'm starting to get over them. The Cookies and Cream was really good, too. I really love the Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups. They're drier than Reese's but they're really good. One is usually enough for me (2 come in a package). But yeah, they're expensive =/ GNC usually has Buy 3 get the 4th free.
  • Azexas
    Options
    I used to eat either a Cookie Dough or Double Chocolate every day. Since summer has started (I'm a teacher) I only eat them once or twice a week. I'm starting to get over them. The Cookies and Cream was really good, too. I really love the Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups. They're drier than Reese's but they're really good. One is usually enough for me (2 come in a package). But yeah, they're expensive =/ GNC usually has Buy 3 get the 4th free.

I had ordered a box of them from quest. I'm still not sure if I like them or not. I think its the dryness of them.

I really like the quest protein powder. I had a sample of the strawberry and it was really good!