Help me

Options
I need some help to lose weight and leg fat off my body it is hard for me doing that that is why I needed help please for me I just needed help

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit equals weight loss. Eat less and move more and you'll lose. You can't spot reduce, so the fat will come off all over.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, all you need is a calorie deficit. Eat less, move more ! Eat less then you burn and youll lose weight. It comes down to calories in ~calories out.
    Im unsure of what you mean by "leg fat off my body " but if you are referring to needing to remove fat from your body, then all you need is to create a calorie deficit. Calorie deficit~ weight loss
  • indyrunning
    indyrunning Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Do you walk or cycle? In combination with diet, those are great for getting in shape!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    shanon221 wrote: »
    I need some help to lose weight and leg fat off my body it is hard for me doing that that is why I needed help please for me I just needed help

Wait? You have 2 whole pounds to lose? Look into body recomp.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Leg amputation will get rid of leg fat.

Really though, if you have fat to lose, it's going to have to come from all over because you can't spot reduce.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

^^This.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

^^This.

agreed!