Aloevera juice, lemon juice, honey, apple cider vinegar,husk, or green tea??

Options
2»

Replies

• TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

All these things claim to melt fats when u consume them plus better digestion system which may also help in speeding up weight loss.. I was going thru the health benefits of all these things and found these stuff may help but was confused so I posted it to know if anyone has gain any benefits and lost any weights ??

If you've had a really unhealthy diet, and switch to drinking lemon juice in hot water (for example) instead of alcohol, then yes, it will be beneficial, and you will lose weight... but only because you've stopped drinking alcohol, so won't be ingesting all those calories.

But that's really the only way any of this stuff can be of benefit. There is nothing which will magically melt fat - it's not scientifically possible, and there is no food or drink which will make anyone lose pounds.. unless those pounds come from their bank balance.

If they are ingested as part of a calorie-controlled diet, then yes, you will lose weight but not because of drinking cider vinegar, or green tea, or lemon juice, etc. but because you are controlling your calories, and eating fewer than you are expending.

Honey is no different, calorically, than sugar but it does have antibacterial properties, and may help with things like hay fever if the honey comes from your local area. Other than that, it's all a question of personal taste.

Honey and lemon in hot water can be good to soothe a sore throat or make you feel better when you have a cold (it's my go-to 'remedy'!) but it's not going to help you lose weight.

At best, all of these things can only be a catalyst for change, not the actual change.

I find it incredibly offensive that snake oil salesmen deliberately and wantonly set out to take advantage of vulnerable and desperate people. And it's deplorable that the things they peddle are not regulated because of loopholes in the law.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Nope...theres nothing magical about any of the items youve mentioned
    Again, For WEIGHT LOSS ALL YOU NEED IS A CALORIE DEFICIT

EAT AT A DEFICIT AND YOULL LOSE WEIGHT. THERES NO MAGIC FOODS, THERES NO QUICK FIXES.

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Nope, all lies! Green tea is helpful for me to stop mindless snacking. But it's hardly melting my fat. The calorie deficit is thought!
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Water
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    How exactly would any of those things cause weight loss? I'm not being rude, I just really want to to think about the answer.
    Meanwhile, eating fewer calories than you burn will work every time, and you can eat/drink whatever you want.

All these things claim to melt fats when u consume them plus better digestion system which may also help in speeding up weight loss.. I was going thru the health benefits of all these things and found these stuff may help but was confused so I posted it to know if anyone has gain any benefits and lost any weights ??

Where did you hear about these fat melting, digestion aiding tricks, and where were you researching the health benefits? Facebook? Pinterest?

Others have given you the answer, there are no quick fixes or magical properties to any of these things. To lose weight you need a calorie deficit. Period.

May want to read some of the announcement posts at the top of the Getting Started forum for some useful tips about how to be successful on this site.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    How exactly would any of those things cause weight loss? I'm not being rude, I just really want to to think about the answer.
    Meanwhile, eating fewer calories than you burn will work every time, and you can eat/drink whatever you want.

THEY DO NOT HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT, DON'T FALL FOR THE TRAP

wluk9c8ks39e.jpg

wluk9c8ks39e.jpg
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    or you can use them all in one go...and you will lose weight pretty fast. Youy will be so sick and have an upset stomach for days.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    stop searching for magic...it doesn't exist
    Just eat at a deficit...there is no easy way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Listen to all the wise people here. Repeat after us.

There are no magical solutions.

All you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit.