Not cool

Please do not friend request
me and attempt to "spit game" it is unattractive and it is a pathetic way to "pick up chicks" Using a fitness app. I am not socializing for that purpose. My object is to seek those who are actually trying to get healthy. Thanks

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    What's spit game?
  • leoslady09
    leoslady09 Posts: 19 Member
    It means trying to get someone's number or getting to know someone on a intimate level.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    yo lemme holla atchu
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Unless they were totally inappropriate, or married, I really don't get what the big deal is? Just say no and move on.
  • Alatariel75
    Oh. I'd just defriend them.
  • leoslady09
    It's just rather annoying UltimateRBF... That's why I have deleted apps in the past for that reason.
  • leoslady09
    Listen... This isn't up for debate. I'm not going to sit here and explain my self. I am here to get fit period. Unless your of help or on the same page, please don't waste my time.
  • jennifer_417
    draznyth wrote: »
    yo lemme holla atchu

This got flagged? Really? Too bad we can't flag people for not having a sense of humor.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Hmmm... I've never had this problem. Maybe it's because I am old, and a grumpy cat.

Seriously though, OP. There are creepers on the interwebz. You can delete, block, and I think there is a report function, but I am not certain.
  • FitForL1fe
    haha maybe you should come onto a random forum on the internet and tell everyone there what not to do

good plan
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Like I said in my thread. Lots of hangry to on the boards tonight..
  • Alatariel75
    Yup, unfortunately it is the internet. You can't control other people, just the way you react.
  • jennifer_417
    leoslady09 wrote: »
    Listen... This isn't up for debate. I'm not going to sit here and explain my self. I am here to get fit period. Unless your of help or on the same page, please don't waste my time.

Soooo....how are we supposed to "help" exactly?

Also, the whole point of forums is to get differing opinions. If we all said/thought/felt/knew the same stuff, there would be no need for forums. And life would be super boring.

• FitForL1fe
    leoslady09 wrote: »

Soooo....how are we supposed to "help" exactly?

Also, the whole point of forums is to get differing opinions. If we all said/thought/felt/knew the same stuff, there would be no need for forums. And life would be super boring.

I'm just assuming OP doesn't understand what forums are
  • leoslady09
    Yea it Is... But as soon as I added a comment I had 40 request. All trying to get a number or find out if I had a man. The last app I had I had a man trying to find me on Facebook and be creepy. *kitten* is wack. I just let it be known so people aren't confused because social media can be utilized for different purposes inappropriate or not. I have zero tolerance for *kitten*.
  • FitForL1fe
    look, we get it. you're in high demand

please keep telling us about how many people are hitting on you
  • Alatariel75
    edited July 2015
    So you posted a thread asking for friends, with no specifics of what you were after, no goals set out, your profile is blank and now you're upset you got superficial responses?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Just dont even check your friends request then. Right now i seriously have 256 requests , i rarely even look at them unless its a name im familiar with already.
    Every socail media site has trolls, creeps and pervs. It just comes along with the territory.but if every woman on here made a thread about getting hit on while using mfp, we wouldn't have time to read anything else.
    Just ignore it and move on. Btw, now that youve announced that it bothers you, it's likely that every creepy lurker will now send you stupid messages. Somethings are better left unsaid
This discussion has been closed.