Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    look, we get it. you're in high demand

please keep telling us about how many people are hitting on you
    zr0gux932zul.gif

• leoslady09
    leoslady09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Draznyth... It's sad your really in your feelings about this. Just because I stated my intentions and you don't like it, I'm sorry. Yes I am new to this forum, nor am I trying to "control" anyone. I just wanted those to know don't add me to be your "cuddle buddy" that's not my motive nor intentions. I'm just here to learn new ways to stay fit and healthy. Period. Isn't that what this is for? Not trying to offend anyone or seem like I don't have a sense of humor, but if your using a fitness app to "pick up a chick" that's pathetic and I don't have time for it.
  • leoslady09
    Options
    I'm glad you think I am high demand though lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You're just too hot for MFP I guess.
  • leoslady09
    Options
    Anyways... Moving forward... Are there any personal trainers in the forum?
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    leoslady09 wrote: »
    I'm glad you think I am high demand though lol

haha I know you're glad ;)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'd post a welcome to the internet gif but I'm on my phone. Question, are you a gamer? Cuz you wanna talk about creepers...

Minecraft-creeper-animation-o.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Anyways... Moving forward... Are there any personal trainers in the forum?

I think this is MFP for, "anyone selling beachbody?"
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Draznyth... It's sad your really in your feelings about this. Just because I stated my intentions and you don't like it, I'm sorry. Yes I am new to this forum, nor am I trying to "control" anyone. I just wanted those to know don't add me to be your "cuddle buddy" that's not my motive nor intentions. I'm just here to learn new ways to stay fit and healthy. Period. Isn't that what this is for? Not trying to offend anyone or seem like I don't have a sense of humor, but if your using a fitness app to "pick up a chick" that's pathetic and I don't have time for it.

So, how is making a forum post going to help you with that goal? No really, I'm curious about your reasoning here.
    That's something that might be more helpful on your profile.

• arditarose
    Options

You don't have time to simply delete a friend/deny a friend request but you have to time create a thread to humble brag. K.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I'd post a welcome to the internet gif but I'm on my phone. Question, are you a gamer? Cuz you wanna talk about creepers...

Boy isn't that the truth.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Damn, I don't get any FR's worthy of making angry posts about.

I feel a bit left out, and clearly this means I'm not hot.

Glee1.gif
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Alright, you're waiting for DiCaprio, we get it.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

You don't have time to simply delete a friend/deny a friend request but you have to time create a thread to humble brag. K.

also time to write that really confusing paragraph
  • arditarose
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

also time to write that really confusing paragraph

snort
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Damn, I don't get any FR's worthy of making angry posts about.

I feel a bit left out, and clearly this means I'm not hot.

Glee1.gif

I don't know whether I get any worth complaining about because I can't see the messages that come with them. (I might need to update the app.) Just going to have to assume that a friend request is not a holla.

Random dudes yelling at me in the street=creepy. Random dudes requesting me on a social network=not creepy
  • arditarose
    Options
    OP, what thread did you post on that instantly got you 40 friend requests? Where you in the chit-chat forum?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    And with only 2 friends her acceptance rate is 1 in 20. That's seriously selective.
This discussion has been closed.