21 Day Fix

Options
Harliette
Harliette Posts: 5 Member
Just wondering if anyone has tried the 21 day fix?

Replies

• bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    There is a success story on pg 1 right now that is a pretty incredible transformation from 21 day fix
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Plenty of people here have. I'm sure you can find something helpful in the group http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers
  • katiebehrens315
    katiebehrens315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Harliette wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has tried the 21 day fix?
    I'm on it right now!! Today is day 12. I'm doing the extream version and I love it! Day 3 was the hardest for me. Now I am doing great and already down 7 lbs, hard for me to do this since I'm already an ok healthy weight. I chose this because I have had eating problems in the past, and this is a way of training your body to eat health natural foods. I'm not starving even a little bit. I highly recommend this program
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I've done 1 round of 21 day fix and lost 10 pounds doing so and have kept it off. I'm gearing to do start a second round Monday. I would highly recommend it.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I googled it and it looks very interesting. Not sure it fits into my shift work but I'll check it out properly when I get home.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Haven't started it. I'm waiting for the 20 day fix because 21 days is entirely too long.
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm doing it now! Only day 6 but seeing positive changes and feeling better-/I've even been getting less migraines. After I do round one, I'll repeat it and then go back to P90X3.

[Edited by MFP Mods]
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    bought it, havent tried it yet, i guess I should
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love the 21 day fix!!! I'm on round 2. First round was down 3 lbs (and I wasn't perfect)! Before 21DF I ate too many processed/bad carbs and not enough fruits and veggies. My diet is far more balanced now!
  • virtuousrn
    virtuousrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm day 4 of the 21 day fix. I find meal planning so cumbersome but extremely necessary for healthy weight loss. I love the workouts and I'm looking forward to reaping the benefits of hard work and healthy eating. I'm 36 years old, 5'11 and 198 pounds. I hope I can make it through the first round! Good luck everyone!!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Nope.
    How can a "nope" to a yes or no question get flagged?? :|
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    lol it sounds like a starvation kit tbh. So what happens after your done with the program? Do you go back to tracking calories on here, gain the weight back, go back to the 21 day fix so you can fix it? What's so hard about tracking calories by weighing out your food..seems like another fad that doesn't look sustainable long term.