Females attempting to gain weight

Options

Replies

• anami05
    anami05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love to put on some weight. I'm 24 right now and weigh only 43kg. My goal is to be at least 50. But it just seems soo difficult. Would definitely need some support!
  • HPerryUSA
    HPerryUSA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined today..been wanting to look fuller for a long time.Im 5'7 and 50kg..and sick of the your too skinny comments.hopefully il be able to do it add me if you want :) good luck everyone :)
  • mdny2
    mdny2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I lost too much weight through dieting. Then, I underwent a breast reduction, which has made me even smaller. I'd like to put on about 10 lbs.
  • worldofalice
    worldofalice Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late to join this! So in.
  • SyrTigressnla
    SyrTigressnla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. My weight has been up and down depending upon if I am in a sport. Back in school (13-19yrs) I was lean and muscular with a body fat of 13% 139lbs. Once I stopped playing sportsmy weight dropped to 124lbs and I gain 3% body fat. I was told that I lost mostly 14inches in overall body size and only muscle weight. Everything else health wise is the same internally. So I am seeking to gain back those inches and weight.
  • iwannaluvya
    iwannaluvya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Hope it's not too late to join!
  • denverbroncos716
    denverbroncos716 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Does anybody want to help me
  • denverbroncos716
    denverbroncos716 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Does anybody want to help me ??? I am in recovery but need a lil extra support
  • hotpink_meow
    hotpink_meow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • victoriaamarie1330
    victoriaamarie1330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Time for some gains!!
  • gymbunny2611
    gymbunny2611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Meee
  • yach4
    yach4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started using this app today and it's crazy as I've been trying to gain weight for about 8 years and I kept thinking I'm eating so much why isn't it working. Today I realised I'm eating nowhere near enough calories! My problem is I seem to have lost my appetite and I dunno how to get it back! Any tips?
    Is it too late to join??

Please help!! sick of all the anorexic or your too skinny comments!
  • jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Trying to gain over here too!!
  • branposey
    branposey Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Count me in. This has always been a struggle for me. I don't really know how to use this so any help is appreciated.

• Nessaquik
    Nessaquik Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I just joined yesterday and I want to put on some more muscle! Feel free to shoot me a friend request!
  • msblount526
    msblount526 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • mszsun
    mszsun Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm interested! I've been underweight for many years now and really want to change things. I'm aiming to gain about 20lbs so I can be a healthy weight. It's a big struggle for me but I'm really sick of having no energy and looking so gaunt. Feel free to add me if you like, I would love the support and to support others :)
  • plum777
    plum777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also want to join I'm 36 years old and have not weighed over 100lbs since my first child was born 14 years ago my body reversed & I lost all my weight Dr says I'm mildly underweight
  • naomimonks83
    naomimonks83 Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    So shall I get on with setting up an actual group on MFP community? There has got to be a better chatting platform this app lol.
  • tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea and everyone can post their stories and all of their motivational reasons why we are doing it! :)