Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Hi. Add me. also on instagram ellysecret30 :smile:
  • malcyplop
    malcyplop Posts: 1 Member
    10 days ago, I stood on the scales. 95kg!!! shocked myself into action. I registered here yonks ago but only just stated. 5kg lost in 10 days! How? Cut alcohol consumption in half, NEVER go over my net calorie limit, NEVER eat pork scratchings again! 600 calories in a small packet - yikes. Oh, yeah, so far two personal trainer sessions at the gym and several runs. Happy Chappy:-)
    I'm in Manchester, UK - feel free to add me as a friend:-)
    Malcolm
  • MellyLester
    MellyLester Posts: 7 Member
    I'm new, just joined this week! I am looking for friends to help with this journey! I have 3 kids & this is my third 'loose baby weight' adventure. I am pretty good at gaining and loosing ha! Add me:)
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    i need more froends. pretty acyive and post up pics of my progress
  • monicader
    monicader Posts: 4 Member
    I want more friends! Want to lose 3 more pounds this month can u all add me?
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    Just joined (AGAIN), this time I am sticking with it. My happiness and health is too important to ignore. The support here is WONDERFUL. Please add me as a friend, I need all the motivation I can get
  • narmeen123
    narmeen123 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone, Has anyone actually stuck to 1,200 calories a day? is it working? I'm trying to lose 3 kgs I need food ideas that are filling and low calorie.
  • FitInMyHead
    I'm new, just joined this week! I am looking for friends to help with this journey! I have 3 kids & this is my third 'loose baby weight' adventure. I am pretty good at gaining and loosing ha! Add me:)
    I just re-joined this week and would love to show support and have support from my "FitnessPal" friends...

• JollyGT3
    JollyGT3 Posts: 8 Member
    Yupp.. Add me too
  • beauchampsara
    beauchampsara Posts: 19 Member
    I like friends too. 47 day streak. :) I like friends that like to talk. Let's motivate each other!!
  • FitInMyHead
    I definitely am in need of friends/support....I love to give support and love to receive it as well..it helps so much knowing you are not alone. Please feel free to add me....I am quite funny, love to make people laugh!
  • Desteria
    Desteria Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • rajaraptor
    rajaraptor Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me buddehs :) xxx
  • aauxier14
    aauxier14 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm giving this another go. 50lbs to lose.... looking for some peeps I can get and give some advice, support and motivation!!!
  • nessarodriguez177
    nessarodriguez177 Posts: 6 Member
    The more the merrier
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • destinysangel83
    destinysangel83 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello I am semi new to this site I've used it before 2yrs ago. I didn't really push myself hard enough and fell off. I am always looking for motivation bc I cant seem to motivate myself enough. I'm good at motivating other just not myself. Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • WheezynFat
    WheezynFat Posts: 8 Member
    feel free to add me
  • GibbyGibbins
    GibbyGibbins Posts: 21 Member
    Add me!
  • tazmanmcgrath
    tazmanmcgrath Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! :)