I believe I said (and I quote), "You gotta be sh!ttin me!"

Options

Replies

• angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I could have written this post myself! Your story is very similar to mine, including the half-buttoned, belted pants! I JUST gave that pair away because they are rediculously big on me now. It's such a great feeling! Thanks for sharing, and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :happy:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and pictures. It's definitely inspiring. Keep up that great work and you'll be in Onderland before you know it. :happy:
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    WWWWOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!! You go girl!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud of you. Keep up the good work. AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • nicegrumpy
    nicegrumpy Posts: 12
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! You look awesome!!!
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    How awesome!! I cannot wait to 'cry like a baby' when I can put on smaller pants! You look great. Keep up the good work!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats you look awesome :)
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    What an inpsiration to read. You are amazing and you must be so proud of yourself. Good for you!!!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!! What an amazing achievement!! You have done so well!!!

Thankyou so much for posting about your walking (the 22min mile etc) because thats about where I'm at right now, but I DO like to see people improve from the numbers they started at (like I'm doing) because then I know I can do it too!!

big congrats!!!

xx
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so exciting!! Keep up the awesoem work you are doing so wonderful!!
  • jolie123
    jolie123 Posts: 30
    Options
    "If God/Nature made it you can eat it -- there is no such thing as a Cheetos Tree. YOU CAN DO IT!"

Hahaha Cheetos tree... Ain't that the truth! Thanks for the inspiration! :)))
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Be sensible. If God/Nature made it you can eat it -- there is no such thing as a Cheetos Tree. YOU CAN DO IT!

This is the best thing I've heard all day.

AWESOME WORK, you look fabulous!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Gotta love those "You gotta be sh*ttin me!" moments!!!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    AMAZING !!!!!congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Walkinh on Sunshine!! What a wonderful feeling...........keep posting picks lovin the inspiration.
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Thank you so very much for sharing your journey.
    We all need positive things along the way!
    Congrats!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know you were so happy to tighten that belt. lol
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! That had to be such an amazing feeling!!
  • missemocha
    missemocha Posts: 8
    Options
    I love this! This is such a great way to start my day. This was very inspirational and I loved the saying at the end "There is no such thing as a cheetos tree". I myself just found a little bit of a whacky way to keep me from eating those snacks that used to have me of the belief that I was a junk-food-junky (I'm 7 days clean of junk food) I sniff whatever I want. I take a piece of whatever it is. put it in a cup or paper towel and just sniff until my hearts content (or my mind is tricked into thinking I ate it) lol. But I would like to friend you if that's ok. I'm finding all sorts of information today and this was the major highlight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!