LET ME KNOW YOUR STARBUCKS!!

Options
JesaGrace
JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
OKAY, so I've been wanting Starbucks for days, but have talked myself out of it b/c the only thing I usually get is packed with calories(White Chocolate Mocha)...and I haven't really tried much else....I was wondering if anyone has any new lower calorie drinks that they get at Starbucks that they get when they go....I don't really like to strong coffee taste....something sweet, but not too sweet, and usually get something hot more than something cold....I'd just like suggestions on what you like....I want to try something new.....

Replies

• crazywheaten
    Options
    I get a Grande Skinny Sugar Free Vanilla Latte. 1--because it's only 130 calories and 2--I'm T1 diabetic and it's one of the very very few low car items on the menu. Super yummy!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Double tall skinny vanilla latte, and I throw in some cinnamon. 90 calories!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    skinny cinnamon dolce :)
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks Iced Passion Tea :)
    I don't get it sweetened, it tastes sweet enough without anything. Zero cals :))
    They have a raspberry syrup you can add in there that makes it DELISH!!!
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I get a tall non-fat mocha with 1 pump of mocha syrup instead of the 3 pumps that comes with the tall and no whip cream. It is 125 calories and I love it and drink it Monday - Friday. When I first started getting it, I used to do 2 pumps of mocha and worked down from there.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Tall Soy Latte - 130 cal
  • lettucegetmarried
    Options
    Tea is the way to go, bro! I love it. I know some people don't but I think it's fantastic. I get orange blossom green or earl gray. I don't put any sugar because i don't like it but I little sugar in tea is infinitely better than a calorie loaded mocha.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I get a Tall LIGHT MOCHA FRAPPICINO with a shot of Sugar free Hazelnut syrup
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I luckily never got into the majorly bad for you Starbucks drinks. I just get a non-fat tall latte when I go and sprinkle some of that vanilla powder on it.
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    non fat sugar free tall CARAMEL latte (-: so yummy
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    Also the light caramel frapp and the light coffee frapp!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Iced drinks are great bc you get fewer calories but it doesn't feel like it! I usually go for a tall iced soy single pump raspberry latte. It's something like 110 cals. The best way to make a change in calories is to ask for fewer pumps. In a tall they usually put 2 and in a grande they put 4. 1 pump of raspberry is about 17 cals!

I'm lactose intolerant which is why I get soy, but if you can go skinny then do that! :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i always just get coffee at starbucks. 5 calories. and it's usually pretty decent, especially if you're in the middle of nowhere where the only other options are gas station or 7-11 coffee.
  • bootlebop1979
    Options
    Cold-Caramel Frappuccino Light or Hot-Caramel Macchiato is what makes me happy!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I always get Grande Nonfat Iced Chai
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    See I allow myself to have my Starbucks 2 times a week. As long as at the gym that night I push myself to do a extra mile on the treadmill. I get a skinny white chocolate frapp no whip. I get a tall one and enjoy. You dont have to give up what you enjoy you just have to watch portions and do a little extra. A reward for working your butt off is always nice.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i have NEVER had starbucks in my life. nor do i think i will ever care too. i hear its not only expensive but addictive as well.
  • Nickerze
    Nickerze Posts: 6
    Options
    I love Starbucks! It's a HUGE weakness for me when I want to treat myself or need a caffeine kick. My husband is an enabler in this habit but he has found out that if I get a non-fat grande peppermint mocha (my favorite) there is only 140 calories.
  • canmancan
    canmancan Posts: 14
    Options
    I get a Grande skinny vanilla latte usually.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Starbucks has a great site for this:

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks

If you go to that site, select the kind of drink you want (or are considering), you can use the drop down menus to alter the size of the drink and the kind of milk ... it will tell you all the nutritional info for that drink. It's really cool and ... eye opening (for me anyway).

I used to get a venti non-fat caramel macchiato ... but it has 240 calories. If I drop it down just one size to Grande, it's only 190 :)