wide stomach:(

Options
Hi! Does anyone know how to get rid of a wide stomach? From a side-ways view, my stomach is relatively flat but from the front it just looks wide and huge. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I think there are 2 viable options:
    1) change your parents ;)
    2) body recomposition
    Body recomp will work to give more shape & definition. There are a lot of really experienced lifters here that would happily help!
  • BradW99
    BradW99 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a lot of abdominal fat, width really can't be changed. If there's fat there you can lose it to decrease width. But as far as width goes, not going to change much.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Your width is deterMined by your hip bones and you can't change them. If they're wide, they're wide. If that's you in the pic, you don't look like you have wide hips. And you're gorgeous, so don't sweat it. :)
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Weighted side-bends and rotation exercises.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess that you need to work on having a healthier relationship with your body. Is your desired stomach "width" really healthy for you? Are you sure it's wide at all and that your not just seeing flaws that don't exist?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lol wha???
  • dejiharris5
    dejiharris5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My hips look smaller in the picture because of the angle. I will definitely try side bends/ rotation exercise. Thank you!