MFP noobie looking for friends :)

Options
I successfully perfected my diet and lost 15 lbs and counting, and my goals have recently shifted to gaining some muscle and living a more flexible lifestyle. I eat 90% bro and 10% dirty if you know what I mean, and I'm looking for advice from experienced iifym-ers and also weight lifters on how to make some noobie gains and what not.
Also, having successfully lost weight due to mainly diet (I exercise 1-3 times a week) I can definitely give diet tips, healthy recipes, and etc to people who want motivation and advice! :)
long story short, I wanna make friends with everybody so hmu!

Replies

• sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there..
    Good job on the weight loss..

Sure.. Been lifting for over 3 years and quite experienced at nutrition..got injured while squatting heavy because of a dumb guy at the gym and had to be away frm the gym for about 5months ..

So well.. We can be of help to each other.. Add me.. :)
  • BenJDarling
    BenJDarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree, It's always about the diet. Mind set is key as well.
  • angelaleip
    angelaleip Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sarthak523 wrote: »
    Hey there..
    Good job on the weight loss..

Sure.. Been lifting for over 3 years and quite experienced at nutrition..got injured while squatting heavy because of a dumb guy at the gym and had to be away frm the gym for about 5months ..

So well.. We can be of help to each other.. Add me.. :)

yeah sure! I've been trying to lift heavy but I gotta admit that I'm pretty weak and the feeling is new :smile:
  • bioenginerdy
    bioenginerdy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Recently started iifym after too long feeling gross on more keto or super low carb diets. Happy to chat on here, motivate, share recipes etc