would you eat it

Options
Panys_mom
Panys_mom Posts: 96 Member
today my family and I went to a frozen yogurt place. inside they sold various candies including scorpion suckers. I bought one because I absolutely had to it was just awesome but I would never eat it. They also sold the ones with the tequila worms and crickets so how brave are you? would you ever eat one of those or just chicken out like me

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Always eat the worm.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Ew, pass. No thank you.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    id try it, but wouldnt eat all of it
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I've eaten the worm, and a scorpion from a Tequila bottle...
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Mezcal traditionally has a worm, not tequila, though some unscrupulous bottlers have indeed added one based on this misconception. And yeah, protein! Eat that guy.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    God no!
  • undergloom
    Options
    Grasshoppers are delicious, by the way. Just needs a little bit of roasting. Twist and remove the head, and the entire digestive tract comes with it, leaving you with pure crispy goodness and no icky bits. Nobody who eats beef can say "ew, that's gross". Have you ever smelled a cattle ranch? Grasshopper, man, it's good. Best enjoyed with a drink also named "Grasshopper".
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options
    WTF man?
  • undergloom
    Options
    I was a vegetarian for 16 years and, shall we say, "went on a tear" after I came to my senses. If it moves, I've eaten it. :)
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options
    I was a vegetarian for four years, it is still hard for me to eat most meat. I can't think about it.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! They are freaking amazing!! They are my favorite!!