seriously

Options
I have had a bad couple of weeks. I am looking to get out of it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Bad how? Going over your deficit? Start by logging for tomorrow right now.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You might want to provide more information so we cna understand the nature of what you consider to be bad and then advise on how we might go about tackling the problem.
    If I was in that situation I wouldnt panic, but understand what had happened and why . Learn from it and then look towards creating consistent deficits at a sustainable rate.
  • Mussronkey
    Mussronkey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I leave and come back. I get tired of tracking all my food. But I end up seeing the weight gain. I wish this app came with a shock collar so it would make me log all my meals daily.
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Think GPS -it doesn't ask you where you have been only where you want to go. And if you get lost......recalculating.

Just plug into where you want to go.....
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mussronkey wrote: »
    I leave and come back. I get tired of tracking all my food. But I end up seeing the weight gain. I wish this app came with a shock collar so it would make me log all my meals daily.

Awww Honey -a shock collar wouldn't help you. If it was that simple to fix a man, I know a whole lot of ladies that would have cases of them. :D

• missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Just do better tomorrow. I've had a bad couple weeks, going over my calorie goal and not working out, and I finally started getting back on track today. I think I just had to let the downswing run its course and get back up.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Just get back in there and go for it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Get serious and just come back. It's up to you and not anyone else to do what you need to get done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png