weightloss and TTC

Options
Here it goes, so I've done different diets and exercise programs over the years to both try and improve strength and lose weight but got really serious a couple months ago after months of TTC with no success. I did two rounds of clomid but you guessed it no luck so I'm doing my best to get down to my goal weight and be as healthy as possible so we can expand our family. If anyone else is or has gone through anything similar or is just looking for serious weight loss support, please please add me!

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have been TTC for 12 months now.
    It gets me down sometimes, especially when I see all my friends announcing pregnancies (isn't that just the way).
    Trying to lose weight in preparation is the only thing that is keeping me going.
    Just relax and when the time is right, it will happen.
  • Keelion
    Keelion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is what is keeping me going as well, we will both get there I know it! Baby dust to you!
  • hellosay
    hellosay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All the best girls! Been there, done that. I got lucky when I was not even thinking about it, so maybe doing something else like changing your job or a vacation (stress-free) will help. Baby dust to you!
  • Keelion
    Keelion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you, it helps to hear that!
  • mummymissionmfp
    mummymissionmfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that too