I need to know I'm not alone.

Options
bevsteg
bevsteg Posts: 29 Member
Hi, I'm Bev. I would love to have some freinds to share this journey with. It's really tough trying to lose weight all by yourself. I need to lose about 40kg. My health and quality of life are just not what they should be. For those who are really serious, who don't find it easy and who need the support and nudging from freinds, I'm here. Maybe we can help each other change our lives for the better.

Replies

• Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • bevsteg
    Options
    Thank you :)

I didn't do too well today but tomorrow's another day.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for a few years but really committed for the last 10 months. I'm a little more than halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I log everything. Feel free to add me!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I just hit 1 year with MFP. I hit goal (75#) on 5/21 and am now down ~82#. I have logged every day. I will help as best I can! Feel free to add me, if you would like!
  • mymadfatdiary94
    mymadfatdiary94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ladies.. we can do it together!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want . I just ask that you be mutually supportive and log in daily(unless you can't for some reason)
  • bevsteg
    Options
    Thank you.
    I will do my best. I have to lose weight for my health, both physical and mental.
    I will help you if I can, because we can all make progress if we have support.
  • TalishaJ2012
    TalishaJ2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I need to be encouraged and I'll offer support as well.
  • bevsteg
    Options
    With pleasure.
    Thank you.