Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
Is there anyone out there giving this amazing programme a go? <3

Replies

• liftlovelunge
    liftlovelunge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I completed 4 weeks of pre-training last week and started week 1 of the program this morning (:
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up my second round of BBG 1.0 this week. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
  • kristakiley
    kristakiley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Add me and we can motivate each other
  • kristylou24
    kristylou24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my second time on BBG, 1.0 already on week 2!! I live for this guide!!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've heard about her somewhere...this sounds good. Is it a paid program or available for free?
  • erikalynne
    erikalynne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did it twice and then now I just pick one of the circuits to add into my routine of running right now since I am pretty busy studying for the bar exam. Once I take it I want to start round 1 all over again though! I also have BBG v 2.0 that I want to do after I finish round 1 again. It's good stuff.
  • erikalynne
    erikalynne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    adidrea wrote: »
    I've heard about her somewhere...this sounds good. Is it a paid program or available for free?

It's a program that includes circuit training - it's about $70
    http://www.kaylaitsines.com.au/guides
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    erikalynne wrote: »
    adidrea wrote: »

It's a program that includes circuit training - it's about $70
    http://www.kaylaitsines.com.au/guides

Ohhhhh I see, thanks!

• assa01
    assa01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completed 4 weeks of pre-training last week and started week 1 of the program this morning (:

did you see any results with the pretraining? im considering doing the pretraining as my cardio has gone down but i feel like i could still do the 12 weeks without it. i have events coming up in a months time and would like to see some results and i'd much rather skip the pretraining if it doesn't have large results.