Lipo/B12 injections HORROR!

Options
Noooooooo! I get my lipo injections in the upper fat of my buttocks and I'm noticing my bum is going flat on me!!!! :( Really!? Is it really eating up the "juice" in my booty, lol!
What other site can I receive the meds?
Has anyone else taken these injections & had success?
My male friend get his in the arm but they tell me I have to get them in the rear.

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Noooooooo! I get my lipo injections in the upper fat of my buttocks and I'm noticing my bum is going flat on me!!!! :( Really!? Is it really eating up the "juice" in my booty, lol!
    What other site can I receive the meds?
    Has anyone else taken these injections & had success?
    My male friend get his in the arm but they tell me I have to get them in the rear.

Why don't you just eat foods with B12 in them? Seems logical.
  • Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I take a (doctor recommened) suppliment. No shot needed and it has brought up my levels in my blood tests.
  • tiffanyslimdown
    tiffanyslimdown Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Does seems logical. I'm scheduled to get another injection today. I like the "instant" rush of energy I feel from the injections and I can work/exercise without getting tired as quick versus not getting it.
    Really want to see if the lipo section of the injection works. (Just not in my rear, lol)
    @kkenseth
  • tiffanyslimdown
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    I take a (doctor recommened) suppliment. No shot needed and it has brought up my levels in my blood tests.

Im not deficient in B12. I'm actually taking this combination to aid in weight loss.
    @Dariasen
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    Calorie deficit.

You don't need anything else!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »

Im not deficient in B12. I'm actually taking this combination to aid in weight loss.
    @Dariasen

It won't affect weight loss.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    You have several threads on asking advice on weight loss all the while engaging in weight loss regimens for instant gratification.
    So I'm going to give it to you straight: Eat at a moderate calorie deficit. Exercise to help with calorie burn and to help with retaining lean muscle. Quit trying to "speed up" the process that your body will do naturally itself if you just stick with the program mentioned.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    If you ate more than 1,000 calories a day*, you'd probably have a lot more energy naturally.

*See OP's other thread for context
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    And these are from a medical doctor?

• kk_inprogress
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    You have several threads on asking advice on weight loss all the while engaging in weight loss regimens for instant gratification.
    So I'm going to give it to you straight: Eat at a moderate calorie deficit. Exercise to help with calorie burn and to help with retaining lean muscle. Quit trying to "speed up" the process that your body will do naturally itself if you just stick with the program mentioned.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

This.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    You need to seriously educate yourself on weight loss and how it works. and those shots you're getting? WASTE OF YOUR HARD EARNED $$$$.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    What kind of crazy DoctorOzery quack nonsense is this?
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

Oh, just the usual. You seem surprised
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

Oh, just the usual. You seem surprised

I'm always surprised what kind of evil get rich quick schemes are sold to desperate people who just want to be better. I guess I'm not that far down the cynicism abyss yet.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    And these are from a medical doctor?

I did this at one point. It's usually a doctor that runs a 'weight loss' clinic. He also prescribed me phentermine. :(

OP, none of this is necessary.
  • tiffanyslimdown
    Options
    Uuuugggghh..... mentally, it just seems so hard to do without some medical help.
    I do see where I could drop the B12 Lipo injections but see where I need to keep the Adipex/Phentremine for now because without it, I feel I could eat a house.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Uuuugggghh..... mentally, it just seems so hard to do without some medical help.
    I do see where I could drop the B12 Lipo injections but see where I need to keep the Adipex/Phentremine for now because without it, I feel I could eat a house.

How long have you been doing these shots? Have you lost any weight?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    OMG I saw a guy on "Botched" that had been doing those shots, they do such weird things to your body - he had lumps and bumps all over from the stuff coagulating inside of him and various areas where his body had actually "walled off" the poison inside balls of scar tissue.

You are really into fads and stuff, huh?
  • tiffanyslimdown
    Options

:#:D:D something I was introduced to by a Dr.

Yes, under a doc @rabbitjb

In due time, I'm asking questions, reading, taking notes and learning. Bare with me. @strong_curves
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

On the contrary, weight loss is beautiful in it's simplicity.

Eat less calories.

Note, simple does not = easy. It's very simple, but it's not always easy.