21 day fix extreme

Options
Keelion
Keelion Posts: 17 Member
Anyone else doing the 21 day fix extreme? I am on my third round and love it! I've lost twenty pounds so far but I'm new to this app, it would be great to have others doing this program too, add me!

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'd like to do the workouts only since I don't need the diet part of the plan. But I can't find anywhere on the Beachbody site where I can just buy the workout DVD's without the Tupperware containers.
  • Keelion
    Options
    You are right I do not see them sold separately, that is strange... Maybe you could find someone you know that wants the Tupperware containers and they could buy them off of you? Idk if it's worth buying the program just for the workouts, even tho I really love the workouts I am sure you could find something similar that is sold by itself.
  • newblue95
    newblue95 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can try ebay for just the dvds, that's how I bought the containers since I only want those!
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    newblue95 wrote: »
    You can try ebay for just the dvds, that's how I bought the containers since I only want those!

Thanks, but I would never purchase from anyone other than Beachbody again ever since receiving a copied program of Insanity a few years ago. It took me a while to get my money back from that.
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Keelion wrote: »
    You are right I do not see them sold separately, that is strange... Maybe you could find someone you know that wants the Tupperware containers and they could buy them off of you? Idk if it's worth buying the program just for the workouts, even tho I really love the workouts I am sure you could find something similar that is sold by itself.
    I've already got portion control in check and don't need any more weight loss, but after reviewing the workouts I think it will be a good switch up from my current workouts. I might just buy it and sell the containers as you suggested, thanks. :)
  • Keelion
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    I've already got portion control in check and don't need any more weight loss, but after reviewing the workouts I think it will be a good switch up from my current workouts. I might just buy it and sell the containers as you suggested, thanks. :)

Sounds great! I hope
    you love them as much as I do, good luck!
  • cdcrouse
    cdcrouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting 21day fix* (not extreme) but Im looking for some of that peer accountability. Let me know if you are interested!
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »

Sounds great! I hope
    you love them as much as I do, good luck!

Thanks. After reading more about the diet part of the 21 Day Fix Extreme I decided to purchase the essentials package. If you don't need to lose weight on the program it says that you can add a container or 2 everyday so that is what I'll do. Only thing I won't give up are my Quest protein bars. My package should get here by the 15'th hopefully.
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    cdcrouse wrote: »
    I am starting 21day fix* (not extreme) but Im looking for some of that peer accountability. Let me know if you are interested!

Congrats and good luck with the program. :)
  • Lisa2117
    Lisa2117 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did the 21 day fix- not extreme. I liked it. I did two rounds and lost about 10lbs. I probably could have gotten better results but I had a couple parties that I went to during the two rounds I did so those days were kind of a waste for diet and exercising. I like the workout videos too.