Any ideas for low-calorie sweet snacks?

Options
2»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jello Boston creme pie.... um... YUM.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Jello Mousse Temptations
  • Firewhirrrl
    Firewhirrrl Posts: 144
    Options
    these days i like...

apple cut into slices. with cinnamon and stevia ( careful of what additive is in it, no "ose" eg. dextrose)

and then microwave for 2 minutes.

its doing a great job.

ok. also: take unsweetened cocoa powder, add agave nectar. now its chocolate syrup. put onto...

last night i made tofu ice cream.
    1 pack firm tofu, 1 cup milk and some of the above mentioned chocolate syrup. blended, then added to my ice cream maker ( kitchen aid mixer:)

also: put the chocolate syrup onto strawberries.

thats about it!
  • sharonlee77
    Options
    Kellogs Fiber Plus bars do it for me -- My favorite is the Caramel Coconut Fudge bar -- 130 calories and only 4 g of fat! Just like eating a candy bar! The fiber fills you up and lasts longer without all the sugar!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello with light whip cream (25 calories). Also, you can buy the 100 calorie packs to keep yourself on track... they have cupcakes and other sweet ones as well!
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    sugar free popciles or even some of the new gum that is out....key lime pie kind and others. Sometimes I eat diet bread, toast it, spray it with parkey butter no cal spray and sprinkle equal and cinamon on it.........even grab a flavored water will help too
  • skypie23
    skypie23 Posts: 38
    Options
    muesli/oat and blueberry pancakes with lemon juice and granulated sweetener
    sugar free jelly
    fat free yoghurt with a spoonful of sugar free hot chocolate powder-tastes kind of like cake mix. really nice over strawberries
    home made ice lollies with sugar free juice and frozen berries
    cereal with fruit yoghurt or sweetener
    sugar free hot chocolate
    ice cream cones on their own-usually less than 20 cals a cone! you can eat them on their own like biscuits or eat with yoghurt or spread concentrated fruit spreads on flat ones.
  • mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    nature's valley dark chocolate granola thins!!!
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine is a granny smith apple! I have one every night, it replaced ice cream and cookies. Years ago.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'll have a fudge bar or cut a Klondike bar in half. I know they might not be the healthiest but I also don't feel like I'm deprived. I figure as long as I eat well 80% of the time then 20% of the time I can treat myself.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My new favorite snack:

Strawberries and FF canned whipped cream. OMG, so good!

Skinny cow anything, it's all good.
  • christin14
    christin14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    strawberries drizzeled with nestle chocolate syrup, curbs my chocolate sweet tooth everytime!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    some great ideas here!
    My latest snackie things are
    sunbites
    shape delight pudding pots
    delmonte frozen fruit popsicles
  • Nessie1983
    Nessie1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    honey tiny teddies, 25g/13 peices only 113 calories and are really sweet :smile: