Love/Hate Relationship - with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    I've never done any of her workouts but I hear about them so I think I am going to lose a few more pounds before I give it a try.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    this happens to me every time I post them too and nobody knows why, search my name and see if you can see mine :(
    [/quote]

Ok, I figured out the problem, let me see if I can explain it. When you put your pics on photo bucket you have to name your album. If your album name has spaces in it, ex: THIS IS MY BEFORE, you need to rename the album without spaces in the name. I didn't know how to rename my album, so I just created a new album with the same pictures, only I named it something like: THISISMYBEFORE. This solved the problem for me. Good luck I hope it works!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    nice going

this happens to me every time I post them too and nobody knows why, search my name and see if you can see mine :(

Ok, I figured out the problem, let me see if I can explain it. When you put your pics on photo bucket you have to name your album. If your album name has spaces in it, ex: THIS IS MY BEFORE, you need to rename the album without spaces in the name. I didn't know how to rename my album, so I just created a new album with the same pictures, only I named it something like: THISISMYBEFORE. This solved the problem for me. Good luck I hope it works!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Beautiful!! You have an amazing figure :-)

Thank you!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    way to go!! i kinda want to try it seeing how much success everyone has with it! :) I love your dress by the way, you look FABULOUS in coral!!

Thanks, give it a try... you might like it!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the fabulous progress.
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the fabulous progress.

Thanks, love your tracker...they are so cute!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I'm just starting MFP and I plan on getting this video. I hear a lot of people talk about it.

Hope I can post some 30DS results!
  • TinyKimy
    TinyKimy Posts: 2
    Options
    Girl, I will be turning on my exercise TV when I get home and I'll try to get Jillian good and tired for you lol. You look great keep up the hard work.
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Girl, I will be turning on my exercise TV when I get home and I'll try to get Jillian good and tired for you lol. You look great keep up the hard work.

Thanks...good looking out! I'm going to hold you to that :laugh:
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!! Wow now I really have to try this DVD I head nothing but good stuff about it so I will !!
  • sm_wilson
    sm_wilson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrads! i'm currently doing 30 day shred I'm on day 8 level 1 ..... seeing other people finish gives me lots of encouragment! thank you! :flowerforyou:
    btw I love your dress in the top pic!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Thanks! You will definitely see a difference, Jillian knows her stuff! Good luck!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Looking REALLY good! Beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!