outdoors for life!

Options
Hello fellow health seekers! I'm just an outdoorsy girl trying to stay fit and improve! I hurt my back pretty bad and am very limited now in my physical activities. Which was somewhat devastating, but I'm trying to stay positive and get healthier despite it. Friends would be appreciated :)

Replies

• Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been down this road too with the back issues.
  • hopemae2
    hopemae2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I've been an athlete all my life. Then I got her at work and had to have a back surgery. It took me a long time to come back from it but now I can do almost everything that I used to do I just have to watch how I do it. Feel free to add :-)
  • KCEngr
    KCEngr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I hurt my knee over 2 years ago. It has been a long slow path but glad I stuck to it. Still trying to lose weight and stay in shape. Add me if you want an active friend.
  • distanthorizons
    distanthorizons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Trying to keep track of my eating for Ultra endurance cycling. I do nothing but outdoors stuff. Also into the holistic health options. Pay attention to your therapy I hurt my back when I was 16 and just did a lot of gravity exercises and structured my core strength. Good luck and stay focused on that therapy.