Vegetarian and wanting to lose 3st

Options
Hi I'm a vegetarian and I am aiming to lose 3 stone and generally tone up my body. I'm a dieting with my boyfriend but his goal calorie intake is about twice as high as mine (1,200). Anyone else in the same boat as me and willing to exchange tips?

Replies

• JamCanAndWill
    JamCanAndWill Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian too :) starting today. I used to eat way healthier than I do now and want to get back to some tasty veggie meals! Add me if you want :)
  • ediewharton
    ediewharton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian as well. If you look in the recipe message board, you will see a post about vegetarian recipes.
  • JamCanAndWill
    JamCanAndWill Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian as well. If you look in the recipe message board, you will see a post about vegetarian recipes.

Great!
  • BeccaWarrington
    BeccaWarrington Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else finding it really hard to find a wide range of low calorie and low fat veggie meals to eat. My partner and I have been eating a lot of fish but he isn't veggie and has a calorie allowance that is twice mine so I'm struggling a bit because he can eat a lot more than I can :(
  • defectivelemon
    defectivelemon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Vego here! I'd love some veggie friends to help keep me accountable and share ideas. I was 71kg at one point and am now down to 59kg, but I'm super unfit and just starting to exercise again after a knee injury. As such I need to get a little more strict with what's going in! Add me up!