Operation: 4th of July Challenge... Anyone feeling up to it?

Options

Replies

• Paintbynumb3rs
    Paintbynumb3rs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge, add me and show me how this works :D
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am in! Seem to be stuck with only a couple of pounds to goal! I usually weigh Sunday's in the a.m.
  • Laylamichella
    Options
    do you have room for another LOSER. At least that's what I want to be. lol
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    wait for me :happy: I'll do it
  • marianne_c123
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Marianne, and I am looking forward to sticking this out together. I am a group fitness instructor. I teach strength training, bootcamp, and interval classes. I LOVE to exercise, but I also love to bake and eat delicious food. I am striving to learn greater self discipline when it comes to the foods I eat. I want to lose 10 pounds, but more importantly feel more control over my diet. Why the 4th of July? My brother is getting married on July 1st, and lets be real... I want to look like one hot mama! Also, I want to feel a sense of FREEDOM from obsessing over this extra weight I have put on :)

Here is the list of those who are participating. When you get a minute, introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your goals for this challenge. If you do not introduce yourself I will assume you are no longer interested in joining our little group. Let's keep this challenge positive and supportive. I think we should weigh in on Monday mornings, because I think it helps over the weekend when you know you need to weigh in on Monday morning. First weigh in Monday May 30th!!!!

cweiler4
    Fosterks
    Mindy1104
    MoreGutThanButt
    marianne_c123
    wyoruby
    Tiffany2004
    velouriasb
    Ruenectar
    texastae1010
    miss_ally08
    cdyan
    rsrobbins
    merrie1972
    katheryneH13
    sakenne24
    redneckgirl
    lovelyxbones
    laurenvillines
    jennieleeaustin
    Dkev
    paintbynumbers
    laylamichella
    mightymom2
  • jeansnet
    jeansnet Posts: 1
    Options
    I need a challenge....count me in
  • Gogretchen1
    Gogretchen1 Posts: 74
    Options
    I am in, too! I have been looking for someone to set goals with! 5 weeks, 9 lbs to go!!
    LETS DO THIS!
  • ambs5985
    ambs5985 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this site and starting up once again on dieting. I am hoping this time to continue to achieve my goal. I am in!
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? Pleeeeeeeeeease? :-)
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Here's my little about me blurb via Marianne's request (plus, its nice to get to know each other, right??)...

My name is Ally and I'm taking this Operation 4th of July Challenge for mostly to keep up with my already ongoing diet/exercise regimen, but also because I'm turning 25 August 9th and am going on vacation back to San Diego to visit friends. Since I will be there during my birthday, I'd like to look smokin' hot!! ;-) Plus, I've really been looking forward to turning 25 and I'd like to start it off by being in the best shape possible.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and doing this challenge together. Kudos to Marianne for thinking of this genius idea!! Loosing weight and being on a diet/watching what you eat to become healthier is hard, but support is everything. Please feel free to add me if you'd like a good motivator and just some plain ol' good support.

Take care and Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone, stay safe!! XOXO
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am Donna. 30 years old, happily married and mother of 2 boys. (12 and 5) My goals for this challenge are to get my last couple of pounds off. I seem to be stuck with these last couple. I would like to gain a bit more control of my eating. I do really great at home and then the once or twice a week we eat out I do not make good choices out. I am also to a point with my exercise routine (jogging on treadmill and using an elliptical for almost 2 years) that I don't feel I'm getting much out of it anymore so I am beginning to work in some circuit training along with my usual. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!
  • vanzlin
    vanzlin Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in as well. I need the support and this is a great way to motivate me in my weight loos goals. I would like to lose 50 lbs at least and to drop 10 by my b'day would be amazing. It is July 1 so here goes
  • movert
    movert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I am game for a 5 week challenge.
  • SkullingtonJ
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge. I think it's a great idea and will motivate people to lose the weight. Challenges are always fun. :)
  • Achlys101
    Achlys101 Posts: 44
    Options
    Am in :bigsmile:
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm in. :)
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me Add me! The 4th of July is my birthday and I am really trying to lose at least 10lbs by then. I am definitely ready for the challenge and looking forward to a fabulous birthday.
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • xportlinks
    xportlinks Posts: 9
    Options
    Happy I would love to join!
  • xportlinks
    xportlinks Posts: 9
    Options
    Happy Memorial day weekend! I would love to join!