Eat a Banana instead of Banana Muffin.

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Banana muffins with all natural coconut oil.

F4p8LrC.jpg
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    mojo501976 wrote: »
    Back again. After an overdue hiatus. I've heard this from many health practitioners. Even though a banana is high in sugar it doesn't contain all the other ingredients a banana muffin does. Natural is better.

*Is literally half way though making banana, peanutbutter and cacao nibs ice-cream* It's not a muffin, but does that mean I can't have my yummy goodness...? :joy:
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    NO!!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    CaitlinW19 wrote: »
    Try Healthy Cookies from Skinnytaste.com...mashed overripe banana and oats baked. That's it unless you want to add nuts or chocolate chips (which I always do). They taste just like banana bread but are a lot healthier...best of both worlds :-). They freeze well but do not keep at room temp for more than a few days because of the amount of moisture. I bake a bunch and put them in the freezer divided into smaller batches to take out one at a time.

This plus egg white to thin it just a bit makes a good pancake. I ate it for breakfast this morning.

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'll eat whatever fits into my macros that day, thank you.

Sometimes I eat things even if they don't fit my macros - gasp!

gasp.gif
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    This reminds me, I need a muffin pan.

Do you know, the muffin pan?

tumblr_luaglewJWw1qdecqko3_r1_250.gif

In all honesty, if a banana muffin fits my macros for the day, I'm choosing that over the banana.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Which reminds me; this is my latest purchase.
    71LhCxmblDL._SL1500_.jpg

They peel off like a dream. Hubby really likes them. He likes what I bake in them even better.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    bananas can kill you. Very high potassium and you could slip on the skin. A very dangerous and misunderstood fruit.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    This reminds me, I need a muffin pan.

Do you know, the muffin pan?

tumblr_luaglewJWw1qdecqko3_r1_250.gif

In all honesty, if a banana muffin fits my macros for the day, I'm choosing that over the banana.

tumblr_mbrbk2uuVe1qaho1po5_250.gif
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was unaware that banana muffins are unnatural. Definitely wouldn’t want to eat unnatural foods, especially if they’re possessed or whatnot.

SuddenlyBananas2.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I would rather eat a banana than a muffin.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Back again. After an overdue hiatus. I've heard this from many health practitioners. Even though a banana is high in sugar it doesn't contain all the other ingredients a banana muffin does. Natural is better.

Things like extra fibre from the bran, protein and micronutrients from the walnuts and fats from the oil? Those natural things? Sometimes a muffin may help me meet my requirements better than a 'nana.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Just made a banana cake. Nothing unnatural about it. But.... thanks?
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    So does that mean that instead of carrot cake I have to eat a carrot???
    No way in H E double toothpicks
  • charllata
    charllata Posts: 713 Member
    Options

*Is literally half way though making banana, peanutbutter and cacao nibs ice-cream* It's not a muffin, but does that mean I can't have my yummy goodness...? :joy:
    sound VERY yummy!

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Banana muffins with all natural coconut oil.

Just say no to dry muffins
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options

Does that mean we should all be Naked?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I want a banana muffin with walnuts now....

0ttmdj66mbqi.jpg
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Perhaps you should have remained on hiatus.