before and during..............eh

Options
so here is a before 218 lbs and a during 200...don't think there is too much of a difference, i do think the clothes i am wearing make me look smaller. But....i thought i would put the two next to each other if for no other reason than having it to look back on :)

Let the journey continue

216jg1026jur.jpg

Replies

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I can def see a difference in your waist! Keep on going!!
  • TheLittleGingerDoesWeightLoss
    Options
    I think because it's you looking, that you can't see it. I think many people underestimate their hard work. I see a VISIBLE difference and that 218 picture is grainy. You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks gals :) it might be cuz its me looking. I feel wonderful but don't see it when I loom in the mirror..maybe the next 18 I will see it. ..and yes the 1st one is grainy it was taken from across the room so when I zoomed in on it it got kind of messed up :)
  • smg92907
    smg92907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY a difference!! Especially in the waist, great job!
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You look more shapely now.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Definitely see the waist and although you're not showing your face, that's where I usually see a change first. Great job!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! I can't wait to be 18 pounds down and costing! Great job!
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My face has pretty much always been thin...small face small boobs and skinny fingers was the only things little I've ever had lol

Thanks everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!