Any Other New Moms Trying to Lose the Baby Weight?

Options
i'm currently 12 weeks postpartum. The first 30 (of 45 pounds) came off within a week of giving birth. So now after 11 weeks of trying to figure out life with baby. It's time to work out, eat right, and lose those 15 pounds (and hopefully more). Any one else in a similar situation?

Replies

• heatherpeyton18
    heatherpeyton18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You lost 30 lbs that quickly!? So jealous. I've lost 20 and I'm 8 weeks out. I started heavier than I would have liked to so I want to lose 30 more. Finding time as a new mom is hard!
  • kristinkelly07
    kristinkelly07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had preeclampsia so the water retention was ridiculous. 7 lbs and 6 oz was of course my little girl ;) I want to lose 20-25 pounds as I wasn't where I wanted to be before I got pregnant.
  • StardustMellons
    StardustMellons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had my second child at the age of 36 and gained 60 pounds. I've lost 35 pounds but finding it much harder this time around... I still have 30 pounds to go
  • nincysperez
    nincysperez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Moms! My son is 3months. I was weighing 187 lbs, Now I'm 169 lbs. Goal is 139. I am 5'3 super over weight but not quiting. Go Go Go ! Lol
  • dee8lee8
    dee8lee8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies I just had my 3rd baby 14 months ago initially I Lost 30 lbs and then I stopped caring what I ate well I'm sick of being chunky lol my goal weight is 135-140 I'm done having kids so once it's gone it's not EVER coming back!!!