• NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    catjan wrote: »
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Might I suggest..the Haribo Cleanse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

Oh so now I want Haribo

You DO NOT want those Haribo! I would suggest finding and reading the Amazon reviews :p
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

The LA Beast cleanse?

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

5ebe7tt8dxw1.jpg
    rli9oc5y79lc.jpg

I prefer the frozen mint pea cleanse
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

5ebe7tt8dxw1.jpg
    rli9oc5y79lc.jpg

I prefer the frozen mint pea cleanse

I am really annoyed that these only seem to be an Australian thing.
  • jessimacd
    jessimacd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my sodium intake low the day before, and drink lots of water, as I tend to hold on to a lot of water weight... So eating a ham dinner the night before weigh-in is a big no-no for me. :-P

And to those making fun of OP for "thinking too hard about this"... I'm sure you're just so perfect that you don't have any quirks at all. Give me a break. It's not like she's starving herself the day before in order to get a false reading.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I drink extra water the day before a weigh in and try to keep my sodium down to minimize water retention screwing up my numbers.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    None...I step on the scale pretty much daily, so I'd be screwed if I had to do some weird ritual the day before weigh in...I'd always be doing something weird and unnecessary.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    jstrlv wrote: »
    For whatever reason, my weigh in days are Wednesdays... So even though I have been working hard all week, Tuesdays I try to eat lighter meals, get in an extra walk/workout, and try to use the bathroom a few extra times before stepping on the scale Wednesday morning. What are a few of your quirks before your weigh ins?

Make sure I washed under my nuts as I weigh every morning when I get out of the shower. OP: You are thinking way(weigh) too hard about this. If you are going through this much trouble to reduce your weight that has nothing to do with fat why are you weighing yourself at all?
    Like as in activating almonds? I'm not sure I understand. >:)
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    jstrlv wrote: »
    For whatever reason, my weigh in days are Wednesdays... So even though I have been working hard all week, Tuesdays I try to eat lighter meals, get in an extra walk/workout, and try to use the bathroom a few extra times before stepping on the scale Wednesday morning. What are a few of your quirks before your weigh ins?

Not sure if it's a "quirk," but I only count the weigh in on the weekends when I've shed a little of the water I sometimes retain through sitting at a desk all day. I also strip completely naked. Oh, and I sleep in, so I don't weigh in until later in the day, which actually makes the result a little lower.

Addendum: I don't think there's anything wrong with weighing in every day, as long as you're able to take it with a grain of salt. I weigh in every day (though I don't count it as the "official" weigh in of the week). AND, to make matters worse, I'll sometimes weigh in at work fully clothed with a different scale, which is another "no-no" in itself. I just like to see the trends, and how different activities and food can affect the number. It's not like I fall on the ground and weep if one scale is heavier than the other.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a few quirks, too, which I think we all do. I also weigh in the buff, and I even take off my Fitbit. My scale does this thing where the first weight is a bit heavier, so I only log the lower number.