Getting Started AGAIN!

Options
SDye310
SDye310 Posts: 3 Member
I lost over 50 lbs about 10 years ago. Slowly, I've regained 20lbs. My family history has obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes! I'm overweight with the 20 pound gain. I need motivation to eat better and get up and move! My head and body seem to remember the hard work it took lose it the first time!

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on and off the healthy wagon for the last 12 years. I decided to really commit 10 months ago. I'm getting close to my goal! I log and exercise daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • panamena440
    panamena440 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SDye310 wrote: »
    I lost over 50 lbs about 10 years ago. Slowly, I've regained 20lbs. My family history has obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes! I'm overweight with the 20 pound gain. I need motivation to eat better and get up and move! My head and body seem to remember the hard work it took lose it the first time!

• panamena440
    panamena440 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You did it before, you can definitely do it again.. You are totally in control of your eating habits even if you don't think you are. Just stay focused and keep your eye on the prize
  • SDye310
    SDye310 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Keep the support coming!
  • sharlsg
    sharlsg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just remember how fabulous it feels, smells and tastes when you lost all that weight the first time. It's such an elevated feeling I find