Female friends with open diaries wanted!

Options
124»

Replies

• moglovesshoez
    moglovesshoez Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you ignore all the chocolate....... I do cook though ;)
  • defectivelemon
    defectivelemon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! In the past I have been a little negligent/unhealthy so that'll be no good to you, but I'm back on track and feeling super. I usually log ingredients I cook with as a raw version because I'm sceptical of cooked calories, but it'll be easy to figure out what's been thrown into a pan or eaten as is :) I work on a 1200 limit
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Mine's open and shameless. :) We eat out usually once a week.
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    open diary here as well! :)
  • LLScho
    LLScho Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I cook most evenings.
  • tspencer824
    tspencer824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add away :)
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. While I do eat out on occasion (like today at lunch) the majority of my food is prepared at home by ME.
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    So my diary is open to friends also, only more recently, as I'm eating more fresh and eating out maybe 2 times a week. I tend to have a boring diary as I eat a lot of fresh finger foods, fruit, cucumbers with lemon, etc. I will eat frozen organic meals, such as Amy's brand...kind of addicted to her bean and cheese burritos and cheese enchilada...yum. However, my husband cooks and I make a lot of sauted veggies. Well you're welcome to add me. :smile:
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm female. I have an open diary to friends. But I eat out. I do low carb often and have bad days, I'm not infallible. But, I like active MFP friends so add me :)
  • kelseecarmichael2
    kelseecarmichael2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just getting back into my healthy habits but I try to make my own meals as much as possible
  • lei82
    lei82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open, I eat what I want on Saturdays though.
  • ClarityPeace
    ClarityPeace Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    moi
  • droxee
    droxee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    paris458 wrote: »
    I have an open diary, even if I eat out I try to keep it healthy and log everyday. I do have weird eating habits though lol

This is me, too. My weird habits are due to my past graduate student status, but they should become more consistent as I enter the workforce. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hello! I love to cook and don't eat out. Nothing processed, no added sugar or sweeteners, nothing crazy. Tons of fresh fruits and veggies, lean meats, fruit, nuts, etc. I try to keep it interesting. Feel free to add me!
  • Heatherdawnxoxo
    Heatherdawnxoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me ..I'm always looking for new buddies and meal ideas!!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! No processed or fast food here. Right now I'm on a big quinoa kick. ;)
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I am working my way to clean eating and I log every bite I eat. Feel free to add me. I keep my diary open!
  • unmatcheddiscipline
    unmatcheddiscipline Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I prepare my own food, and when I do add sweeteners it is rare, and its either organic light agave, or sugar in the raw. Otherwise I am on the up and up, and feel free to add me.
  • nikkicokc
    nikkicokc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, please add me! My MFP friends are not very active. ❤️❤️❤️