Posting again since only one person responded.

Options
2»

Replies

• lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!

It may not seem like alot of ppl pay attention to the things some of us post here..I even feel that way at times when I post something...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! It has taken me 2 years to lose 107 pounds and I'm still not done..I have 68 pounds to go..I am currently 188 pounds I want to be a 120 pounds..ME n YOU n EVERYONE CAN DO THIS...Your goals are very good and it will happen you have to be ready to this and I think you are, I think we all are...GIRL KEEP UR HEAD UP N KEEP ON WITH UR GOALS...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Thank you everyone for making me feel included. Today was a weird day and it made me feel even worse when not even anyone on MFP wanted to talk to me. (I know that isn't the case but earlier today that was what it felt like)

Thank you very much to all of you that have gone out of your way to make me feel included and to support me. I appreciate it a lot.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for making me feel included. Today was a weird day and it made me feel even worse when not even anyone on MFP wanted to talk to me. (I know that isn't the case but earlier today that was what it felt like)

Thank you very much to all of you that have gone out of your way to make me feel included and to support me. I appreciate it a lot.
    :flowerforyou: yup those kinda days are sucky:noway:

:bigsmile:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    your welcome :smile: We all need support and here is where you'll get it. We all get on here at different times so just know someone will answer you when they can. I don't get on until evening to read the posts. If I have a few minutes during the day I will but not very long at all. So keep your chin up and know we are here. Good Luck :happy: