Mommy looking for mom friends

Options

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Mom to 3 here - 5, 3 and 2 (I had 3 kids under 3!) I work full-time, but starting to put me on my priority list!! :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My kids are 6, 4 and 14 months. I've got 15-20lbs to lose still. I'm a teacher so I'm looking forward to my long Summer holidays (we break up on July 22nd) to really focus on eating well and exercising even more, and taking my kids out every day.
  • saraskeeters
    saraskeeters Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a first time mom with a 3.5 month old. I am trying to lose around 50 ibs. I worked full time up till 39 weeks pregnant then up till 2 weeks ago then dropped down to working about 6 days a month. I am breastfeeding and desperately want to lose weight but without losing my supply. I need motivation and support. We can do this. :smiley:
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 2- and 4-year old, down 10lbs and another 20 or so to go!
  • Mizz_Mo
    Mizz_Mo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    I'm not a stay at home mom but I'm a mom of four kids ages: 3, 12, 15, 17 and 40 years old. Losing weight was way easier when I was younger. =)

Oh yeah, only one kid - but losing was soooooo much easier back in my 20's vs. 40's!!
  • Mizz_Mo
    Mizz_Mo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom with two kids ages 15 months and 3 months, so pretty much was pregnant for two years lol. I want to loose 25-30 more pounds and tone up!

SAHM with a 5 year-old. I still have 40+ to go - but it's going ;)
  • newfutures
    newfutures Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom with two kids ages 15 months and 3 months, so pretty much was pregnant for two years lol. I want to loose 25-30 more pounds and tone up!

Im a new mom of 2 5 month old daughters. I need to lose over 70lbs. its important that I can slim down and be the mommy they need me to be
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Mommy to a 2 1/2 year old little boy. :smile: Can always use more friends here on MFP as I get closer to my goals!
  • lindsaynfrench
    lindsaynfrench Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2, 13 and 3. Starting back to work on Monday. I'm down 43 pounds and looking to lose another 35. Would love to connect with other moms.
  • david_stephens_1989
    david_stephens_1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a stay at home mom of two spunky little boys! Wyatt is 2, and Warren is 1. It is super hard to fit in fourtyfive minutes of cardio, but I'm doing it! Its good to know I am not alone!:)
  • david_stephens_1989
    david_stephens_1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    BTW, I use my Hubby's email lol.
  • GetFitWithTwins
    GetFitWithTwins Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    SAHM mom here with 6 year old twins and a 20 month old. I have about 30 lbs to lose. :)
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have 2 daughters 7&9 and you'd think with how busy they keep me i'd lose weight easier but nope. I'm turning 30 in 5 months and I want to lose as much weight as possible before I hit 30! I'm new here so if anyone wants to add me feel free. I would love to connect with other moms, and I'm a single mom so i do it all alone, the more friends the better.
  • GetFitWithTwins
    GetFitWithTwins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    newfutures wrote: »

Im a new mom of 2 5 month old daughters. I need to lose over 70lbs. its important that I can slim down and be the mommy they need me to be

Twins here too!!
  • WallysWife102614
    WallysWife102614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    SAHM to a 4 year old and a 7 month old.
  • kedronk
    kedronk Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Hey y'all! 35 year old mom of a five year old daughter. I have 80 lbs to lose and I am new to MFP. Trying to focus on small goals and not be overwhelmed by my final goal!
  • dlfnmama
    dlfnmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm going to be a sham again starting on Friday . I have a 7 year and 15 month old. I've been on mfp many times but was to shy to connect with anyone or even ask for help. I have 70 to 80 pounds that need gone. Help, support, and friends are what is needed. Let's all be there for each other.
  • melaneyc1988
    melaneyc1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First time mommy to a 3 month old baby girl :) Need to lose 20-30 pounds. Would be nice to have a bit of motivation from other first time moms or moms who are exclusively breastfeeding like myself. It's so difficult to stay away from sugar when you need to find energy lol. Add me :)
  • marinemplunkett69
    marinemplunkett69 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is a good place to get motivated! Get your workout on and remember...

Sweat is just fat crying!!
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 3.5 year old boy and an almost 2 year old girl. I'm always looking for more stay at home moms friends. :)