Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• kikilee1985
    kikilee1985 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2015
    Me, just starting out.. On day 5.. I'm a bridesmaid for my sisters wedding the 21st of next month... Have baby weight to shift no more excuses. My son is 11 weeks old and need his mummy to be healthy :smile:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    For each friend I make I will do a push up.. Maybe.. BUT ADD ME!
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    I log in every day and love motivation. Friends requests are welcome :)
  • greghenley1
    greghenley1 Posts: 90 Member
    Fellow runners add me!!! I usually hit anywhere between 25-35 mile per week. Currently training for a fall half marathon and a spring full at the same time.
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Add me
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    I'm always down for more motivational buddies, specially ones I can share recipes with or get ideas from .

(Honestly seeing people on my feed motivates me )
  • legitox
    legitox Posts: 1 Member
    Welcome to add! Used the site for years but never introduced myself in the forums. Time to start using them. :)

• RedRubyPride
    RedRubyPride Posts: 17 Member
    Add me! I could use some motivation! I just wish I could motivate myself as much as I motivate others! Lol well add me ill happily accept! I don't do drama tho sooooo if your about that then don't even think about adding me, hmu!
  • kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me, looking to get back into the swing of things
  • camwitham
    camwitham Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love a busier feed. Add me to keep us both motivated.
  • crazylibraluv2684
    crazylibraluv2684 Posts: 24 Member
    Add me
  • ayodayoo
    ayodayoo Posts: 10 Member
    Add me yall :)
  • Nieland15
    Nieland15 Posts: 2 Member
    Mommy of a 9 month old, getting married in 3 months, lost 103 lbs in a year b4 I got prego, starting Round 2 of becoming healthy! Looking for peeps that lift as I'm trying to replace fat with muscle instead of just loosing! HMU :)
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    I would love new friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • vanillarose77
    vanillarose77 Posts: 159 Member
    hey all i'm jennifer and i definately need more friends to help motivate me and encourage me...anyone is more then welcome to add me i'll try to help be your rock as well...right now i am taking steps to have weight loss surgery so that my health can improve. i am struggling with my diet and not having any local support in my area is tough so i'll take all the help i can get
  • zinaramos
    zinaramos Posts: 13 Member
    Please add me
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    * bump *
  • sweatinfortheweddin
    sweatinfortheweddin Posts: 19 Member
    Everyone can feel free to add me!! 22 year old, looking to lose about 60+ pounds!
  • starrfranco
    starrfranco Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for supportive friends, that are not hating. I been using this app since January and did not know this was here. I started at the end of January and lost 30+ lbs now. I am excited but still need to keep going. Friends started with me but didn't keep with it and for some reason that makes me the bad guy. I am determined to stay on track.
  • CheshireCatNZ
    CheshireCatNZ Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 26, 5'4 and currently 170lb. Two years ago I was 125lb. I need to get to 115lb by January for a friends wedding!! I desperately need friends, support and encouragement. My encouragement comes from seeing other peoples daily goals, workouts and diaries and knowing that if others can do it, so can I. Please add me, the more the merrier. I'm at the point where I have no choice but to make a change and it'd be so much easier with friends!