30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    QUESTION: How do you make all those 'mini goals' I see at the bottom of some posts????

Hi ya.
    Right up top...below the ads...under Message Boards...click on...Signature....and add whatever you like...then select Save Changes ...
    :bigsmile:
  • keelekat
    keelekat Posts: 13
    Options
    Good luck! I'm 8 days in to the 30 day shred and I'm seeing remarkable changes in my body... I've only lost 4lbs, but more amazingly I've lost a total of 16" off my body (3" off both waist and hips!).

Jillian is evil, but I have come to embrace her evilness. When she says you are going to feel like dying just curse at her, grit your teeth and smile. And, the next morning when you think you are going to die just doing the warm up, push through it as once you've managed that first 3-2-1 circuit you will make it to the end of the 20 minutes.

And, more importantly, have something to chant under your breath. For me, when the going gets tough, muttering "wedding dress" does it, so just pick something and go for it!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm totally in!!!!
  • blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    At the top of Message boards, choose Signature and you can add a quote or goals to your signature.
  • bluespring
    Options
    I started at the beginning of May...
    I love it! It's awesome.

I'm on level 2 now...going slow..and steady...I only missed a few days.....but I keep at it.
    I stayed on level 1 for 3 weeks...and just started level 2 on Monday...
    It's killer....ha.

I'd love to follow along with you all...

Good luck everyone!
  • korgscrew
    korgscrew Posts: 99 Member
    Options

And, more importantly, have something to chant under your breath. For me, when the going gets tough, muttering "wedding dress" does it, so just pick something and go for it!

The F word helps me:laugh:
  • bluespring
    Options

hahahahaha........ROFLMAO !!
    You got that right!
  • laneyh42
    laneyh42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll do it too. Have had the DVD for a couple weeks but haven't tried it yet.
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just started this site 2 days ago. Would love to give this a try with everyone. My only question was how do you chart it under your exercise?

I'm going to Walmart today to pick it up. And I'm going to try and get my sister-in-law to do it with me!
  • bluespring
    Options
    I just started this site 2 days ago. Would love to give this a try with everyone. My only question was how do you chart it under your exercise?

I'm going to Walmart today to pick it up. And I'm going to try and get my sister-in-law to do it with me!

I log mine under....Circuit training, general........
    You're gonna love it!.....and hate it!
  • shellbee823
    shellbee823 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im excited i bought the dvd today...
  • jrduenas
    jrduenas Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been on my kinect and "playing" the biggest loser game. It is pretty much the same. With counting my calories with myfitnesspal and just 3 weeks of working out, I've lost 8 pounds. And I feel great seeing results. Didn't think I would ever lose weight! lol. I got 2 more weeks of the program then I'll probably buy the 30 day shred to keep up with fitness. Good luck!
  • matinee
    matinee Posts: 1
    Options
    I plan on starting today!!
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I started on May 28th too.....did day 2 today and so far I'm alive but my thighs and booty are oh so sore! Took measurements right before I started so anxious to see some results!
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to get to Walmart today to get it. Id love to start today if they have it. I have a beach trip planned for July 4th weekend and I would love to have lost 10lbs by then!!!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Have had it a while and put it off to complete the C25K, done that so now seems as good a time as any. I'm in from today and going to have a stab at every day in June...

By my reckoning, that's about another 8-9k calories burnt in June!!!
  • Alisarg
    Alisarg Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

The F word helps me too. LMAO

Who would've thought it would've been such a challegning workout.

I was doing Level 1...then I left for Miami for a week and didnt work out and completely ate like crap...and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to start off with level 2 last night after my return from Miami..NOT a good idea..I think today I'll go back to Level 1 for a few days lol