Skin firming cream??

Options
I've lost over 70 lbs and while most of my body has done okay shrinking down on it's own I have a little more droop then I'd like to keep under my arms. It's so deflated it's just wrinkly skin, it's not so bad that I'd be looking into surgery but it does make me insecure in my summer tops. Does anyone have any experience with any of the skin firming creams? Anything that actually works? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fill it up with muscle! I've tried all the creams with basically no results. :/
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    When I ran out of axle grease for my car it worked just great. Other than that it's useless.

I agree, weight lifting would be really helpful. But if it doesnt work, be proud of your amazing achievement! As I've gotten older I've had to change my style anyway. Even when I was thin my arms still looked fat. Now I either let em flap or wear a cute short sleeve shirt instead of sleeveless.
  • corriebenedict
    corriebenedict Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fill it up with muscle! I've tried all the creams with basically no results. :/

LOL, You know how huge I'd have to get to fill it with muscle!? I've been doing CrossFit for some time now and have quite a large build when it comes to muscle as it is. I'm okay with it if it doesn't change but I know there are products on the market that women use for pregnant bellies and such and I was just looking for feedback on trusted products.
  • messiahs
    messiahs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There isn't any miracle cream out there, so I'd probably stick to just using regular lotion every night and (seconding what Christy said) working your muscles to firm the skin up.
  • nishatay
    nishatay Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Maybe a collagen cream? I don't know how effective they are but I've heard of laser treatments to help tighten skin. Maybe ask a cosmetic dermatologist.