Body transformation in progress...

Options
Swyser
Swyser Posts: 5 Member
Hey peeps,

Yup, another introduction post...So let me tell you guys a bit about myself.

I have been using MyFitnessPal on and off for about a year and a half now and in that time I was able to loose quite a bit of weight. See, I have been a chubby dude all my life, but decided to change all that. I was tired of being a weakling and a disappointment to myself, my self confidence was in ruins. So about 3 years ago I maned-up and started to eat healthy and get my *kitten* in the gym. What a tough start! Especially from a guys who almost never did anything physical...here is a photo of me at my peak.

p63aiq8r2v93.jpg

At my heaviest I weighed in at around 330 pounds! I got so heavy by only eating junk food and playing video games 24/7 for a whole year!! I have since had the dedication and discipline to overcome my obstacles and dropped my weight to 190 pounds. Yea! I lost about 140 pounds!! But that was last year...and I was so skinny I didn't look good at all for my build, so I started concentrating on strength training for 4 months now and I have picked up about 30-35 pounds of muscle again! Here is a photo of me before I started to bulk up a bit.

la1z9cqsqv4k.jpg

Let this be lesson to everyone out there that anything is possible if you have enough discipline! What is discipline? Easy...it is the decision between what you want right now and what you want the most!! That single line was my source of courage and will-power throughout my whole weight loss journey.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you all have a kick-*kitten* weight loss experience!
Peace!

Replies

• thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is an incredible transformation. Congrats on your success!